Destination not showing up in logbook

For some reason, after completing my flights the destination doesn’t show up most of the time. I make sure to click end flight after taxiing to the gate. How do I fix this?
Its not too big of a deal since I have my flights on a Google Docs logbook, but I like to be able to see my flights on IF

2 Likes

Do you add your destination into your FPL?

1 Like

Yep, always

1 Like

Okay, you might wanna move this to #support and a mod might be able to help

1 Like

Have you tried just restarting the app? and is your device up to date? same with IF

Someone I talked to suggested that closing the app before ending the flight causes the problem.
Weirdly enough I have two ---- to ---- in my log book.

I don’t think this is relevant? If you quit a flight midair it still shows a nearby airport as destination.

2 Likes

Not always. @xsrvmy

When you park at the gate (of your destination) do you ever exit the app and come back to IF? (Like to save the ACARS from IF-O) @NoahM

1 Like

I meant closing as in killing the app not just hitting home

1 Like

I’ve experienced the same when after landing, parking up and full shut down I left IF to generate the report with In-flight Operations. If Infinite Flight looses the connection (means that the live server, etc turns red) and you quit normally (don’t even have to kill the app) before it reconnects, the destination will be marked as - - -.
Could be the case that landing also did not count as well, not just the destination didn’t get recorded.

@NoahM, if you could provide OS, device and IF version details with steps what you’ve done exactly, I’m pretty sure it would be easier to look into this for you!

2 Likes

This usually happens to me when I press “Continue Flight Plan” during my flight whenever I cut off route with the NAV.

2 Likes

That’s probably why, I leave the app to write the flight time etc in my logbook

Ok so when you come back to the app look at the top right hand corner you will see either “connecting” or the name of the server you’re on

1. If it says “connecting” to leave the flight until it shows what server you’re on.
  2. If it shows the server name when you come back you should be safe to exit and will show the destination airport.
2 Likes

True, I forgot.