Design Your Own Airline | Or Repaint

So we have the weekly template challenge and FLEET. I’ll now start a challenge! A random airline will be picked every 2 days and (if you wanna) you gotta make the livery on any aircraft if that makes sense. Today’s one is British Airways One World livery (On any plane BTW!)!

@Air_New_Zealand08, it’s a bit of a push, but here’s a BA OneWorld Grand Caravan: (maybe regional sevices?)

Template credit Norebbo.

Leave requests down below!

This months fleet was kinda rushed

What do you mean by rushed?

I love looking at everyones creations but some are just not worth posting as they are literally pictures on top of each other, it kind of degrades your other work. Only post the best that look realistic. Just what I think anyway, post what you like but having a one world logo just plastered on a plane isn’t really designing your own livery or repainting it.

Im not one to put people down but the logo isn’t even all on the plane.

I thought it was rushed. I was half asleep when I made it

Oh ok well remember you have all month to make it!

joon airlines a350

It was very rushed and besides I wanted to give a bit of a visual example for my comp!
And I know! 😉 duh!

Joon A340-300 ;)

Can someone make me a United States Postal Service (USPS) A320?

Sorry it took so long, but here it is!

@William_Chin sure it will be done soon!

Kenya Airways cargo 747-8F
Anyone?

@William_Chin USPS A320

@Kiz sure coming right up!

Isn’t that Air Carabïes?

Thanks it looks beautiful!

My pleasure! Any other requests?

Legit, did you use the copy and paste feature? I’m sorry guys, there are some real quality banger’s here. Honestly, some of these it’s easy to see that people have put hours work into them. But I’m not really sure if this was worth posting.
Let’s get some hand drawn liveries!!!