Design Your Own Airline or Repaint an Existing Airline - Official Thread

God, it looks like an optical illision. It looks like it is curving but it’s not. ;o

1 Like

I now have submitted my E175 livery concept for the design contest. Here are the ones that didn’t make it. Some lack some finishing touches such as the registration, but I thought, why not share them anyway

I don’t expect to win, but honestly, it was a fun challenge. As long as we get a new and unique design that maybe goes beyond the average business jet designs I would be happy nonetheless. Good luck to everyone!

22 Likes

Wow this one is very cool

4 Likes

LOT concept livery for the 787-8
App: Airlines Painter

6 Likes

United Airlines “100 Years Of Service” Livery

Time to make this: 45 minutes.

Software that I used to create this: Figma.

In 2026, United Airlines is 100 years old! So, I wanted to create a livery for it. It involves the tulip livery that we have known for quite some time. (R. I. P tulip.) So yeah. I had to move the sunset color thing a bit down because the history logo things on the plane didn’t go too well with it. D: Not my best work but it was okay. I forgot to do some shading which is why it looks so awful. Anyways, that’s basically it. Tell me in the comments what I should do next. Please give feedback as well. See ya.

8 Likes

@AvioesEJogos concept livery for the A319.

App used: Airlines Painter

11 Likes

I love the ban symbol on the engine! 🤣

2 Likes

You just need to add missiles to shoot down any A220s in the air near you and your plane is complete

2 Likes

Air Moorea Airbus A320neo - Livery Concept

Template By Med
Logo from Google

16 Likes

Wow Amazing livery! 😍😍😍

This one is so cooool 👀

2 Likes

glad someone noticed it lol

imma make you an A220 livery next :D

1 Like

Oh, come on! 🤮

2 Likes

I’m slowly learning guys

EcoJet Xpress Embraer E195-E2 livery

9M-XRA • Embraer E195-E2 • 0.6 years old

Small addition to the livery

+Added curved line on the fuselage of the aircraft (inspired from United’s Evo Blue livery)

Credits

Template: MED
EJ logo: Adobe Express
Malaysia flag: Bing

Software used: GIMP

12 Likes

Nice, looks like an Embraer-195neo lol

1 Like

Looks good, keep it up

1 Like

Seat and seatbelt sold separately

@AvioesEJogos concept livery for the A220. It’s bad on purpose.

10 Likes

If these are the ones that didn’t make it, I can only imagine the one that did! Love the black one the most 🔥

2 Likes

Sending it straight to Victorville for immediate scrapping! 😜

1 Like