Design Your Own Airline or Repaint an Existing Airline - Official Thread

I use GIMP and templates from the link in the first post. Feel free to PM me if it seems interesting and you need any help.

1 Like

Behold! my rendition of a Garuda Indonesia A330-243
(which i think deserves to be in the game by the way)

Apologies for the low quality on some of the assets/stickers, this is my first time “designing” a livery and it’s not the best haha :)
Let me know what you guys think below

7 Likes

With Etihad Airways going downhill, I thought I’d add a new competitor to the Middle East.

Template: Medaviation
Bahrain Flag - Google

7 Likes

ooh I like it!

The tail sort of looks off and disconnected from the fuselage (although I know the pain of trying to think of a tail on-par with such a wonderful fuselage 😂), but other than that, that’s really nice. Reminds me of the old (and better) Gulf Air livery.

1 Like

That’s awesome. With gas prices, might see regionals flying these soon. [quote=“EAviation, post:8486, topic:467914, full:true”]

Cursed Cessna 172 United livery 😎

Im sorry
[/quote]

2 Likes

The reason for that is that I still wanted it to be representative of Bahrain (since it is meant to be the national airline of Bahrain), and the Bahraini flag is kinda difficult to stylize. I figured that I’d make the tail the logo and simplify the Bahraini flag. I’m gonna tinker with some of the graphics like the Arabic (which currently reads Persian Airways, I’m gonna change that) if I can change the tail into something better I’ll do that, but that’s why it’s like that.

1 Like

Discovery Airlines Sukhoi Superjet-100 - Livery Concept

A livery for my fictional subsidiary airline.

7 Likes

This feels a lot like Eurowings Discover

3 Likes

A lot of inspiration comes from that airline 😂

1 Like

I was bored and decided to paint 3 famous ship liveries onto airplanes.

Template: MED

2 Likes

They definitely will! They already has the A330-900 (I haven’t made a livery for it yet, but will definitely will next week), and they plan to start services to KLAS from WMKK via KLAX early next year.