Design Your Own Airline or Repaint an Existing Airline - Official Thread

Looks good, I like the use of the logo, I was thinking a little more complex but it does the job

3 Likes

@EAviation livery request Delta Airlines are sponsoring the San Francisco Giants MLB team. can you please make a Delta Airlines 737 San Francisco Giants Livery?

1 Like

Goooo giants!

1 Like

yes thank you

1 Like

Delta Air Lines “Team USA” Airbus A330-900 Livery Recreation

13 Likes

Great idea, im a fan of both delta and the giants, ill get started

1 Like

ok so excited to see it

1 Like

Does anyone have a good 737-800 template?

best i can do is 737 max from MED but I guess you already have seen that

2 Likes

Air Koryo Tupolev Tu-204 - Livery Concept

Template: Med
Logos: Google Image, Me

8 Likes

Air Koryo needs to make this their new livery. It looks so good!

2 Likes

Could someone design the Netjets livery on a 747 BBJ please? I don’t have any of the drawing software so.

NetJets Boeing BBJ 747-8 Livery Concept

12 Likes

Wow! I didn’t expect someone to actually do it! Thank you! It looks great!

1 Like

If you could make a livery on a cargo A350 for my airline

Hello designers, me and @OregonAviaton are considering making our own airline called Air Cascades, we would be based somewhere around Oregon or Washington. Most likely KSEA. We have A350s, A330neos, 717s, 747s, 737s, a220s, and more we have yet to decide. Our colors are bright red, turquoise, and purple. Could someone design us a livery on the a330neo?

1 Like

We like the idea of the aircraft being completely colored, instead of just the tail or a logo.

I’ll try. Do you have a font preference? Also do you need this by a certain time?

1 Like

Idk do what you think looks good. Take as much time as you need.

This is the best I could come up with. It was hard to make the colors feel balanced, but I think I made it work. :)

Red: reflects the setting sun before turning into night.
Turquoise: reflects the water that can be found at the cascades in the wilderness.
Purple: reflects the mountainous terrain and the purple hue they give at sunset.

13 Likes