Design Your Own Airline or Repaint an Existing Airline - Official Thread

Air Baltic A220 retro livery or smthn idk I’ll admit that you guys have kind of converted me to normal liveries, only KIND OF

I couldn’t think of anything to put under fan… @MxP
Template: MEd
LoGos: GooGle

4 Likes

United 787-9 in one of the 4 trillion retro liveries

Logos: Template:
Google Med

5 Likes

British Airways Airbus A380-800

British Airways ( BA ) is the flag carrier airline of the United Kingdom. It is headquartered in London, England, near its main hub at Heathrow Airport.[3][4]

The airline is the second largest UK based carrier, based on fleet size and passengers carried, behind easyJet. In January 2011 BA merged with Iberia, creating the International Airlines Group (IAG), a holding company registered in Madrid, Spain. IAG is the world’s third-largest airline group in terms of annual revenue and the second-largest in Europe. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and in the FTSE 100 Index. British Airways is the first passenger airline to have generated more than US$1 billion on a single air route in a year (from 1 April 2017, to 31 March 2018, on the New York-JFK - London-Heathrow route).[5]

BA was created in 1974 after a British Airways Board was established by the British government to manage the two nationalised airline corporations, British Overseas Airways Corporation and British European Airways, and two regional airlines, Cambrian Airways and Northeast Airlines. On 31 March 1974, all four companies were merged to form British Airways. However, it marked 2019 as its centenary based on predecessor companies.[6] After almost 13 years as a state company, BA was privatised in February 1987 as part of a wider privatisation plan by the Conservative government. The carrier expanded with the acquisition of British Caledonian in 1987, Dan-Air in 1992, and British Midland International in 2012.

It is a founding member of the Oneworld airline alliance, along with American Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Qantas, and the now-defunct Canadian Airlines. The alliance has since grown to become the third-largest, after SkyTeam and Star Alliance.

Designed using:

Adobe Photoshop 2022
Adobe Illustrator 2022

Images and Logos:

The “To Fly, To serve” crest was extremely hard to recreate due to that I got it from this link: Here!

All other logo’s recreated by me in Adobe Illustrator this includes the: British Airways Logo’s and any form of logo’s and design elements.

Please do not use without permission

See you soon!

10 Likes

How do i make a livery

Hey there!

You can create liveries in many ways. Here is one of the tutorials using GIMP (Free software)

I personally use the Adobe Suite which costs money. If you need any help with photoshop then feel free to message me!

1 Like

Please don’t cancel me

logos gogle
tmpleat med

4 Likes

Etihad Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner

Etihad Airways (Arabic: شَرِكَة ٱلْاِتِّحَاد لِلطَّيْرَان, romanized: sharikat al-ittiḥād li-ṭ-ṭayarān ) is the second flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates. Its head office is in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, near Abu Dhabi International Airport. Etihad commenced operations in November 2003.[3] It is the second-largest airline in the UAE after Emirates.

The airline operates more than 1,000 flights per week to over 120 passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia, and North America, with a fleet of 102[4] Airbus and Boeing aircraft as of February 2020. In 2015, Etihad carried 14.8 million passengers, a 22.3% increase from the previous year,[5] delivering revenues of US$9.02 billion and net profits of US$103 million.[6] Its main base is Abu Dhabi International Airport.[7]

In addition to its core activity of passenger transportation, Etihad also operates Etihad Holidays and Etihad Cargo.[3] Etihad established its airline alliance, Etihad Airways Partners, in October 2015[8] which was disbanded in 2018 after several of its members fell into financial difficulties.[9] Etihad Airways holds minority equity investments in the participating airlines, as well as having had a stake in Virgin Australia, until its insolvency in April 2020 with no return on investment.[10] Booking for these airlines was consolidated under one network.

I am pretty sure this is one of the first Etihad Liveries on this thread. If not then I do apologize.

Designed using:

Adobe Photoshop 2022
Adobe Illustrator 2022

Images and Logos:

The UAE Coat of Arms was extremely hard to recreate due to that I got it from this link: Here!

All other logo’s recreated by me in Adobe Illustrator this includes the: Etihad Airways Logo’s and any form of logo’s and design elements.

Please note every single illustration has their own set of coloring for the livery. I tried to get it as close as possible.

See you soon!

6 Likes

Emirates Expo 2020 Full Body A380

Emirates (Arabic: طَيَران الإمارات DMG: Ṭayarān Al-Imārāt) is the largest airline and one of two flag carriers of the United Arab Emirates (the other being nearby Etihad). Based in Garhoud, Dubai, the airline is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, which is owned by the government of Dubai’s Investment Corporation of Dubai.[3] It is also the largest airline in the Middle East,[4] operating over 3,600 flights per week from its hub at Terminal 3 of Dubai International Airport before the COVID-19 pandemic. It operates to more than 150 cities in 80 countries across 6 continents through its fleet of nearly 300 aircraft.[5] Cargo activities are undertaken by Emirates SkyCargo.[6]

Emirates is the world’s fourth largest airline by scheduled revenue passenger-kilometers flown,[7] and the second-largest in terms of freight tonne kilometers flown.

During the mid-1980s, Gulf Air began to cut back its services to Dubai. As a result, Emirates was conceived in March 1985 with backing from Dubai’s royal family, with Pakistan International Airlines gifting two of the airline’s first aircraft. With $10 million in start-up capital it was required to operate independently of government subsidy. Pakistan International Airlines provided free training facilities to Emirates’ cabin crew at Karachi airport. The airline was headed by Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the airline’s present chairman. In the years following its founding, the airline expanded both its fleet and its destinations. In October 2008, Emirates moved all operations at Dubai International Airport to Terminal 3.[8]

Emirates operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing wide-body aircraft and is one of the few airlines to operate an all-wide-body aircraft fleet (excluding Emirates Executive[9]). As of December 2021, Emirates is the largest Airbus A380 operator with 121 aircraft in service, and with one aircraft having been retired.[10] Since its introduction, the Airbus A380 has become an integral part of the Emirates fleet, especially on long-haul, high-density routes. Emirates is also the world’s largest Boeing 777 operator with 155 aircraft in service.[11] The company slogans have included Be good to yourself and fly Emirates , From Dubai to destinations around the world , Fly Emirates Keep Discovering , The finest in the sky , and Hello Tomorrow (also used nowadays sometimes); the current slogan is Fly Emirates, Fly Better .

Please note I understand there are a few inaccuracies with this livery. The tail is one of them. It is extremely and I mean extremely hard to make the Expo 2020 logo transparent so that it would fit with the color’s I am so sorry for that.

Designed using:

Adobe Photoshop 2022
Adobe Illustrator 2022

Images and Logos:

The Flight Attendant extremely hard to recreate due to that I got it from this link and edited it a bit to fit the template: Here!

All other logo’s recreated by me in Adobe Illustrator this includes the: Emirates Logo’s and any form of logo’s and design elements.

Please note every single illustration has their own set of coloring for the livery. I tried to get it as close as possible.

See you soon!

12 Likes

so nice 🤤

expo 2020 liveries on both the a380 and 777

Q: do you like this livery on the 777?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

4 Likes

HOP! Bombardier CRJ-700

Air France Hop , formerly branded HOP! ,[3] is a French regional airline operating flights on behalf of its parent company Air France. The airline was founded on 21 December 2012[4] after the merger of Airlinair, Brit Air and Régional brands. Its head office is at Nantes Atlantique Airport.[5]

Designed using:

Adobe Photoshop 2022
Adobe Illustrator 2022

All logo’s recreated by me in Adobe Illustrator this includes the: HOP! and Airfrance Logo’s and any form of logo’s and design elements.

See you soon!

9 Likes

Special Airbus house livery for the US launch customer of both the original A320 and A320NEO.

Template by Med, logos acquired from google, created using GIMP.

Like my creations? I’m largely out of ideas and I don’t want to continue making remakes of Liberty and Cielitalia, nor do I really want to make real world liveries. DM me for any customer requests, I’d really appreciate it.

7 Likes

can you also make high quality custom liveries without pixels?

Ok, so today I’ve got something a little different. Today, I will be talking about how to improve a Eurowhite. Much like cheatlines in the 80s, and bare metal prior to the Jet Age, Eurowhite liveries are the branding trend of the 21st Century. Done right, they look clean, sharp, and modern. However, for the amount of Eurowhites that are well executed, there are just as many that are not. And today, I will be using everyone’s favorite Eurowhite to hate on, Lufthansa.

I wanted to keep the livery faithful to what the original designers intended, and as such I made small changes that I feel really improve the design while still maintaining the clean and modern image that was so clearly the goal during the creation of this livery. Leave your feedback below.

Template - MedAviation
Logos - Google

6 Likes

The yellow on the tail makes it a million times better.

2 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like