Credit to MED
This is the new official thread for designing your own airline livery. This can include a totally new airline, a slight tweak to an existing one, or a total rework of an existing airline’s livery.
Before you post, please remember the following rules:
- Designs must be of high quality
- Hand-drawn pencil or pen designs on paper are not permitted
- Please be open to feedback and constructive criticism
- You must post a media-based design. Text only is not allowed
- The design cannot be on an Infinite Flight photo. It must be a third party template
- You must include the following when you post your design:
- Name of the airline
- Location of, and credit to, the original template and its author
- The credits to any logos, art, or other media you use in the design
- A short detailed explanation that describes your design
Templates and Logos
We suggest using MED and AJ787-9 templates as a start. These are high quality. Please be aware you need to have an account on the website to access these templates:
You are free to use any templates you wish instead of these suggestions.
For logos, simply Google search for them. Make sure the size is set to large in the Google toolbar so that you can maintain a high-quality logo.
There are a number of ways you can design your own livery. We suggest the following:
You can also find a YouTube tutorials on how to make liveries on Pixelmator.