Design Your Own Airline or Repaint 2

For your convenience, that is Ascend and UnityAlliance.

Thanks guys. Right now I’m more worried about getting my VA(???) off the ground and eaven getting it a good livery, then I’ll work on that, but thanks!

So after last night/ this morning’s debacle. I have redone Air California’s livery. Anyways, now. I present to you the newest member of the Unity Alliance, Air California!

This was the logo of BluSky and there as still 5 members.

Hang on. @JerryC I’m not the only one making that alliance and will be in that alliance. Quite frankly I find it quite evil how ur technically telling everyone not to join my alliance - which is actually pretty nasty believe it or not.

To add, it was formed months ago.

I will eb keaving blu sky alloance because i dont feel like its stable anymore and i dont really like this alliance stuff everyones doing.

Everyone but 5 has already left though. There r now 4

Im not trying to be a nasty person if byt i just dont wnat to be in any alliance at 5e moment.

I understand that

Any more suggestions?

What can I do next?

i have run out of ideas…

Can we just forget the Alliance mishaps it’s nearly been continued for 2 days plus I don’t see why everyone needs to leave Blu Sky when I left, that kinda shows many airlines within Blu Sky relied on Skywind anyway let’s just forget about it now.

Could you do a B763 with Winglets but with the rear half painted like on ZK-OKR

Photo from Planespotters.net

How did you get the curve

Try to do the Qantas flying kangaroo

Credit photo https://www.ausbt.com.au/qantas-to-unveil-retro-livery-on-boeing-737

I just did it ;)

Credits on image

Poll o’clock!

• JAL Boeing 747-400D
  • ANA Boeing 747-400D

0 voters

Also any other suggestions?

Again, I don’t wanna roast you, but

meds templates please :)

Nice job though, love the blue stripe!

I know, that one (the E145) med doesn’t have, that’s the reason…

Yes he does, just scroll to the second page

Second page? It’s not under Embrer…