Swiss 77W Special Alps Livery.

Template: Med Gear by @Darpan and @the777fan

Livery: Me

31 Likes

I like that look we should send that to Swiss! LOL

1 Like

Damn thats nice!

2 Likes

@Swiss have you seen this?! GREAT job @Daniel14!

8 Likes

Nice one, man!

1 Like

Yeah, I wish that they had kept the MD-11s

2 Likes

Would anyone like to take a request?

1 Like

Air Baltic 757, or an Air Baltic A220?

1 Like

@Latvia, I made this a couple months ago and I can’t remember if I posted it but what do you think?

17 Likes

It can’t have been a couple, since Latvia birthday is on November 18th, but it looks great!😁👍

I know for sure I didn’t make it this month, but I made a couple days/weeks after it was shown I can’t remember when

2 Likes

Finally, after weeks of hard work, Canadairs eu subsidiary, based in Brussels, has started services using 10 A321s. In other news, Eu Cargo has registered their aircraft in Belgium. Meds template. This might be my last design ever, so I hope you liked it.

8 Likes

Tail really needs a design, but great work!

1 Like

Just chill man, let people post their stuff. You don’t like it say some constructive criticism then leave it.

Don’t be so harsh on yourself, Jerry! Some others might not be capable of making creations as good as yours and you have to understand that!

Ok disregard what I just said

3 Likes

We tried to give this thread a chance, however its gone off topic multiple times and numerous warnings have gone out to users regarding criticism and forum etiquette. Many of these comments could have easily been directed to users in PM, instead, this thread has resulted in a platform to publicly shame other people’s work. No other threads of similar nature will be approved/permitted until further notice.

65 Likes