Design Your Own Airline or Repaint 2

I’m doing that. Expect it soon.

Oh shoot, sorry… I’m almost finished though…

Could someone do a Southwest new livery A340

Interesting, Canadian Airlines leased a DC10 to UA. Anyways, there’s a few problems with the livery. The “rainbow” is too wide. Irl, the rainbow isn’t even as thick as the doors.

https://imgproc.airliners.net/photos/airliners/4/3/5/0953534.jpg?v=v40
The United logo is way to far back, registration is too small and should be bold, subsequently the flag has to be moved and could be made smaller. Lastly, the United logo on the tail should be moved up.

1 Like

Here you go

7 Likes

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9112252#modal-large-photo

Red is too light.
“Ladybird” is too big.
The type should be all caps and is under the door a bit much.
The purple seems to be too light as well, but it may just be the fact that you made the fuselage a light silver rather than keeping it white.
G-VAST should be bold and black.
The red on the fuselage from the tail should be more curved, right now it looks kind of bulky.
Lastly, wrong Virgin logo on the tail.

Hehe, enjoy.

6 Likes

How about a Singapore Airlines IL-96?

Yep… all those…
Yep…

I’m glad you finally know the feeling of being criticized harshly on your own work.

3 Likes

lol, doesn’t happen very often, but is appreciated.

The text is a bit too high and it’s the wrong red

Yep, @JerryC is a master of the criticism… 😂

2 Likes

I know, @the777fan has pointed them out. You don’t have to repost what someone else said.

2 Likes

You also forgot the mountians, terminal, “tarmac” (#triggered) and the large text that reads “JETPHOTOS” 😂😝😂

2 Likes

A very dirty KLM B777-200 PH-BQO!
Livery created myself and template provided by Medviation with the dirt effect added by 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓪.

13 Likes

Pan Am L1011-500
Aircraft Status: Stored, Retired in 2001 by Delta re - registered to N762DA from N514PA
Previous Operators: Pan Am, United and Delta.

13 Likes

The German Air Force One. Template by Med and I don’t know why the windows near the tail are in a curve.
Med fail.

11 Likes

No the windows are correct. For whatever reason, the windows curve up on this plane!

1 Like

The A340 fuselage is based off the A330 fuselage, its because the plane has a nose down pitch when its on the ground its more prominent on the A332 than the A333 and its the same with the shorter A340’s so the A342, A343 and slightly on the A345.

2 Likes

Here it is @AvV008

ALASKA AIRLINES 747-8I OLD LIVERY

(Template by med, livery by me)

Any requests?

13 Likes