Design your own aircraft

Hello and welcome to the design your own aircraft thread, anyone can use this thread to post there designs for a completely new plane, it could just be a cockpit, a wing or the whole thing, be creative as possible and there are no limits on how crazy your plane can be, your design could be a blueprint, a computer design or just a drawing, however, make sure not to copy off real concepts like the 797, you can make it inspired but not the same however this isn’t a livery thread where you can just add liveries on to templates, however, that doesn’t stop you from adding your own livery or a real livery on to your plane

P.S please forgive me if this is in the wrong topic

Not sure that this topic will be staying… The one linked is of similar nature and is closed. Let the mods decide. :)

Airline, aircraft, big difference

But yeah let the mods decide

1 Like

The B797 is supposed to be a hybrid of the 737 and the 787…the speculated design is simply marvelous! Image result for b797

1 Like

Please use this topic to design your own plane, done copy off real concepts

Here is what Damian has said about the topic linked:

We tried to give this thread a chance, however its gone off topic multiple times and numerous warnings have gone out to users regarding criticism and forum etiquette. Many of these comments could have easily been directed to users in PM, instead, this thread has resulted in a platform to publicly shame other people’s work. No other threads of similar nature will not be approved/permitted until further notice.

1 Like

My design would be a hybrid of the B787 and the A330. It’d look marvelous and it’s also be fuel efficient.

1 Like

Ok, great, remember though this topic might not be staying anyway

1 Like

I’ll flag it and see what they think

1 Like