Description of ATC area and what to do.

Hi everyone,
Just now I wanted to fly from EHAM to EDDL with my e190 as some ATC started really annoying me.
What happened:
As there was no ground available no tower but only departure, I contacted UNICOM and announced taxi. As soon as I approached Rwy 24, the departure started sending me some very “kindly” invitations to switch to her frequency. And this 3-4 times indeed in less than a minute. Here are some pictures:
I read the community guidelines etc. and I know there is written only 1 picture per request, but I need to show I could not switch.

So here coming to my actual request: I’d like that by opening the list of the available frequencies (maybe only for TS1) you cannot only see if it is available or not, but also I’d like to see a quick description of what the frequency needs to do, as to be seen above it seems that some ATC don’t know that there are tutorials on YouTube by @Tyler_Shelton and that they don’t have even the basic knowledge.
You may ask now, why don’t you fly on expert server? Here it is : I am still grade 2, like other pilots that respect the rules and are continually annoyed by flying with kindergarden-level pilots and kindergarten-level ATC.
For the devs this would be great by adding an “I” (information) point on the right side of the frequency indication and by clicking it showing a pop up window. There could be maybe also a link to the tutorial on YouTube,
Thanks for your attention,
Happy and safe landings to everyone

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Introduction of an educational system.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Introduction of an educational system.