Dereckyared14’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A [Passed Written]

No no, it’s okay :). You can choose whichever u want. It was just a general question about San Juan airports comapring the two

1 Like

Ahh ok I gotcha, but yea. Are you available right now to come to KSAN?

1 Like

Yea coming

1 Like

How long will you be open for?

About 1-2 hours

1 Like

I’ll stop by in around 30 mins :)

1 Like

Ok! See you then!

1 Like

My plane was being stupid. Respawning.

1 Like

It’s gotten quite busy at KSAN.

1 Like

😬 I’m actually doing ok lol

1 Like

Your’re doing great for the amount of traffic. Remember to keep pushing out departures. ;) 5 miles is enough for a departure 3 for immediate takeoff.

1 Like

• no need for pattern entry on that initial pattern because u already told me to make right traffic and I was not coming inbound nor changing runways (only pattern entry and sequence if an aircraft is coming inbound or has requested change of runway)
  • good job on that sequence and clearance on my 2nd pattern, but since u already said I am number 2 cleared for the option, no need to change me to number 1. Just keep the same number u initially said
  • on the last pattern, you said number 2 traffic on final, where I should have been 3 instead behind United 1255.
  • And also, when I reported I am on full stop, no need to say “Already cleared to land… avoid…” because I am just letting u know that I am full stopping after my touch and goes which is totally ok to do :). Now if I reported my position that I am on full stop before you gave me clearance, the appropriate command would be “number xx, cleared to land” instead of cleared for the option.
  • finally, runway exit was late, should be between 60-70 kts.

Thanks for your controlling. I know its your 1st day on the thread for practice, but just keep on practicing more, take the info from feedback and apply it, and you should be better as time goes on! Good luck on IFATC journey! :)

1 Like

Alrighty. On my way now

1 Like

Just wanted to check on the transition before I went over to the radar frequency. Nicely done!

1 Like

Radar keeps on guarding me.

Ok, he’s just wanting me to fly over to Hawaii apparently. Just going VFR and getting off his frequency as soon as I can. Will be with you shortly.

1 Like

Just ignore him and don’t tune into his frequency if you are doing pattern work with tower.

1 Like

Remember what I said earlier? Need the pattern entry and sequence. All I got on my inbound call was a clearance

1 Like

You did great for this being one of your fiirst times you’ve opened with your thread and especially considering the amount of traffic. That being said, one of the biggest pieces of advise I can give you is to get as many departures out as efficiently as possible. Make use of your line up and wait command and immediate takeoff. My general rule is if traffic is 5 miles out clear, 3 miles out imediate takeoff. There were multiple windows that you missed to depart aircraft but its all good. Feedback below:

• I needed a pattern entry when I was inbound after my transition.
  • good sequeences for me
  • Vignesh already said this but when aircraft report full-stop for the first time, thats totaly fine as they are just letting you know. If its not the first time, feel free to send “you were already cleared to land.”
  • little late on exit command

Great job,
Collin

1 Like

I feel so bad for the people that are waiting to take off but the airport is busy sorry

1 Like