Departure/Arrival Time Labels

First, sorry if this is a duplicate. I searched and I didn’t find any.

So I feel like it would be a cool feature to see what time you depart/arrive. And you could put your time zone in, for example Eastern Standard Time. So when you click on aircraft info on the map, it would show what time they departed and what time you arrive. For example, departure time: 11:00 AM arrival time: 1:00 PM. And lastly, when you choose your time zone, you could select whether you would want Zulu time, or normal time. Have a great day everybody 🙂.

I love the idea, but why would this be necessary?
I dont see any point of this

3 Likes

I just think this would be a cool feature, also it would be very easy to implement. It would be a nice little feature for mid flight.

It would be helpful, so you can track your friends flights to join them, but I also imagine would cause a lot of trolls. Overall as said, I don’t think it’s necessary.

Plus you can do this on Liveflight anyway for their arrival, and flight time for their departure.

2 Likes

You could just communicate via PM on discord slack or even the IFC. Live flight is also a good tool to track your friends. But thats just my opinion though 🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

Yes, sorry guys for a stupid topic.

Dont worry, its not stupid. No idea is stupid :)

2 Likes

Thank you @PlaneGeek! Sorry that it’s not needed though.

1 Like

We all have our own opinion and feelings. Don’t think this post is unnecessary. Maybe this one, but ideas are always welcome here.

2 Likes

hfdmxndhwhn? iwwmjssusjwj! 🙂

1 Like

Hdksdbdrkkrnfkw! Dldkdnenskk, fjdejwmk? 😂😂😂

1 Like

How would someone troll with that?

2 Likes

Some random troll would track your flight, follow you, and ruin your experience

3 Likes

Yeah, true. And plus on expert no trolls or you most likely get ghosted. And on training kind of. But casual it doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

Makes sense

Yeah. But you could just contact a moderator as they are always active and the mod could ghost them. For example, you tell the nearest airport to you and the aircraft and callsign.

2 Likes

It would cause a lot of trouble for the mods.

1 Like

Not really, as it only takes a minute.

Yes, but the moderators don’t really have ‘a minute’ to waste. Plus the amount of people that would do this, it would clog up the community with complaints, giving the mods more reason to be busy and close the topics after it’s been solved, then they’d be back on the servers to do it again…

2 Likes