Departure / Arrival tables in Live

Idea

Departures / Arrivals tables.

Pilots sets in flight plan the departure and arrival airport and this data was displayed in the arrival tables

My example of a good arrival table

KNUC - San Clemente , xxx fts and METAR
| DEPARTURES | ARRIVALS |

ETA Callsign Airline/Pilot Plane Distance NM to Dest
1450 TR19RX TravelSky Boeing 737 21

And the departures table shown the planes inflight departed from the airport.

It’s a good idea? Can made quickly or not?

40 Likes

Good idea but most people don’t make an flight plan

Because so long as this feature is not available, no one will use it.
But when it exists, everyone will want to use it, and use will require a flightplan.

3 Likes

Oke we shall see

Liike ATC features,

Any players were flying a small airport (Half Moon Bay) before the new ATC mode and now there is the new version with real ATC controllers, nobody is going to Half Moon Bay, everyone saw her standing up and played on major airports, so every novelty brings the people and more …

sorry i’m bad in English and i use the translator ^^

1 Like

I use also google translate

This is a great idea that should be considered.
It may also help Air traffic controllers with their sequencing

1 Like

Good idea - will be even better and more useful when we get the bigger / combined regions and there’s subsequently more commercial routes being flown.

1 Like

I love this idea too. For sure it would be helpful for ATC sequencing.

3 Likes

yes… adding a column for display actual frequency of the plane.

I love making flight plans, it adds that more real experience and I also write in my flight book

7 Likes

Nice that you do that

1 Like

Unless i am doing touch and go’s, i always make a flight plan and add in an extra waypoint to descend at, so this could be useful

1 Like

IMO a flight plan itself won’t work. Each pilot will be required to fly the same route and same speed in order to have an accurate timetable. That means no unrealistic speed like 500+ knots on a jet liners when you are close to your destination airport.

Let’s see what does @matt thinks about it ;)

1 Like

Bring back 103 days after :)

It was implemented

directly on the app? where?

Here:

but its not my request, bro.

My request says when you select an airport, you can select a option to watch an arrival/departure table (some like beta ATC controls)…

available to everyone.

1 Like