DEPARTED World Flight 2023 Infinite Flight

In this event we will be participating in the World Flight 2023, but in Infinite Flight. We will start in Sydney Australia and take loads of flights across the world and end back in Sydney Australia. We will be flying in the Boeing 737-800 and you may use any livery you’d like, but you have to fly under the call sign of World Airways.

If you would like to attend this event just say “Going” in the replies and I’ll put you on a going list.

The Flights we will be taking are listed below:

image credit to: Route Map – WorldFlight

YSSY-YMML

YMML-YWKS

YWKS-SCGC

SCGC-SAWH

SAWH-SAVC

SAVC-SUMU

SUMU-SBBR

SBBR-SBEG

SBEG-TNCC

TNCC-MMUN

MMUN-MMGL

MMGL-KIAH

KIAH-KATL

KATL-KBOS

KBOS-CYWG

CYWG-LPPD

LPPD-GMMN

GMMN-DAAG

DAAG-LPFR

LPFR-LIMC

LIMC-LFQQ

LFQQ-EGFF

EGFF-ELLX

ELLX-ESGG

ESGG-EVRA

EVRA-UKBB

UKBB-LTFM

LTFM-LLBG

LLBG-HEGN

HEGN-ORBI

ORBI-OBBI

OBBI-OOMS

OOMS-VOHS

VOHS-VEPT

VEPT-VGHS

VGHS-ZULS

ZULS-ZLLL

ZLLL-ZUTF

ZUTF-RCTP

RCTP-VHHH

VHHH-VTBS

VTBS-WIMM

WIMM-WIDD

WIDD-WAHI

WAHI-YPDN

YPDN-YBCS

YBCS-YBBN

YBBN-YSSY

2023-11-04T05:00:00Z2023-11-11T06:00:00Z

Summary
  • List item
3 Likes

I edited it, sorry this is my first time making an event

2 Likes

No worries!

1 Like

Wait does it show up on the calendar of events or no, cause I have no clue what I’m doing

2 Likes

Yes. Because it’s in the Events subcategory, it should pop up in the calendar.

1 Like

Ok, cause I wanted to take part in the world flight thing just I don’t have a PC not a home cockpit so I thought why not do it on IF so I tried to make an event but I have absolutely 0 clue of what I’m doing 😂

2 Likes

No. It only shows up in the calendar if you use the ‘create event’ module with the event date included.

1 Like

Then how do you make it show up as an actual event?

1 Like

If you would like to see it on the official event calendar, @Wonderousbuilder641 is correct where you need to use the “create event” feature.

Currently that feature is unavailable due to something going on with the forum.

Also I would take a look at some other events to get some inspiration on how to properly format events ;)

4 Likes

Just I’ve never made an event so I wouldn’t even know how to make it, like where to go to make it

1 Like

Like is there a tutorial on how to make one?

1 Like

There is no tutorial (as far as I know) on how to make an event however you can learn more about certain aspects of events here:

1 Like

Hey host if I can join I will be only able to fly on the Australian flights only in infinite Flight

What do you mean?

1 Like

If I join on the expert server because I’m only grade 2 at the moment about to go to grade 3 for the Infinite Flight could I be only able to do YSSY to ymml then ymml to ywks, wahi to ypdn, ypdn to ybcs, ybcs to ybbn then ybbn to yssy.

Oh sure, I don’t expect people to stay for the entire thing, just if you want to you can do that

1 Like

But letting you know I might not to be able to join for the first half of it cause am only a little half way to grade 3

Ok, no worries

1 Like

Hello @Stephen_Day I noticed you had trouble creating an event so I’m here to help.

First
Press the settings icon (when you go and edit the post)

Second
Either scroll down to where its says “create event”

Third
Then fill out the details

Hopefully this helps and good luck on your event

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I’ll try it out

2 Likes