[DEPARTED] The Last Frontier Group Flight @PANC 302300ZMAR20

Join me on a one hour flight in the beautiful area of Alaska!

• Aircraft and Livery: Alaska Airlines 737-800 or -900 in either the old or 2016 livery.

• Route: PANC to PAJN

• Time of Departure: 2300Z (2020-03-30T23:00:00Z)

• Server: Expert

• Additional Information:
    Upon spawning in, please copy my flight plan. It includes SID’s and STAR’s for the departure and arrival airports. We will depart from runway 33 at PANC and arrive runway 8 at PAJN.

NOTAMS
Please be courteous and respectful to other pilots. I expect you to be realistic whenever possible (the entire time). Please adhere to the liveries above. This means no A320 or More To Love Livery. The reason being that those aircraft do not fly this route.

Most importantly, make sure to have fun!

Please make sure to let me know if you will be attending. Thanks!

Only fifty minutes before we depart! Make sure to spawn in at least ten minutes early.

Fourty minutes! Just fourty short minutes until we depart on this flight to the capital of Alaska!

Thirty minutes remaining! Make sure to reply to this topic to let me know that you’ll be there!

The winds are really on our side right now too.

Nobody wants to hop in such a scenic flight? That’s a shame, I love this route. Count me in! 👌

1 Like

Thank you!

I am just wondering, did you make a mistake in the title by referring this route to a “Frontier”?

1 Like

Twenty minutes! Just twenty minutes until we leave! Last one there’s an Airbus pilot! (jk lol 😂)

“The Last Frontier” is Alaska’s nickname.

1 Like

I was wondering since “Frontier” is also an Airline. 😂

1 Like

Ten minutes! Last call!

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.