US President Joe Biden is currently on a trip to Ottawa for a state visit. Even though this event is a day late to his actual trip, it still doesn’t stop us avgeeks from doing the same flight. This event is also short notice, so I hope we can still get enough people to join.
Start Time: 24th of March, 2023 at 2100Z
Server: Expert Server
Aircraft in the Presidential Escort will fly from KADW to CYOW. Air Force 1 will be escorted at all times, but 1 fighter can break off to intercept potentially dangerous aircraft.
- Departure: KADW - Andrews Air Force Base at 2200Z
- Arrival: CYOW - Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport at 2330Z
- Flight Time: Aprox. 1h30min
|Air Force One Hangar 19B||VC-25||USAF||@JMacMcD||Air Force 1|
|Whiskey 5 Apron A||F-16||USAF||@Wonderousbuilder641||Sam 1|
|Whiskey 5 Apron B||F-16||USAF||@ThatOneFloridaAvGeek||Sam 2|
|Whiskey 5 Apron C||F-16||USAF||Sam 3|
|Hot Cargo Pad parking||KC-10 Extender||USAF||Sam 4|
Ottawa Airspace Security
Aircraft that are on airspace security duty over Ottawa will depart out of CYTR and fly over the Ottawa area. These aircraft will remain until the Presidential Escort has safely landed.
- Departure: CYTR - Canadian Forces Base Trenton at 2200Z
- Arrival: CYTR - Canadian Forces Base Trenton after AF1 has landed
- Flight Time: Aprox. 2h30min
|F-Tent 1||F-18||VFA-87||@NathanPreuss||Racer 1|
|F-Tent 2||F-18||VFA-87||Racer 2|
|F-Tent 3||F-18||VFA-87||Racer 3|
|North Ramp 10||KC-10 Extender||USAF||@john_frank||Canforce 99|
Air Traffic Control
New York Center:
My Other Events
01APR2023 The HugeTampa Flyout
- I am not responsible for violations
- Follow ATC instructions
- If there is no ATC, use the Unicom correctly
- Act professional and realistic
- Have Fun!