DEPARTED 11DEC22 Extraordinary Eugene Flyout! @KEUG

This please

1 Like

I’m sorry too, sometimes things just slip out of me, and I don’t realize how others may interpret it until it’s too late, since I don’t have a lot of social experience to compare outcomes of what I’m saying with.

Now putting this whole miscommunication behind, I do have you down for A6 to Oakland

Ok, I’ve got you on gate B2!

No no it’s all good, I just didn’t know what you meant by that, it’s totally fine!

1 Like

Yep glad it’s cleared up now!

Anyways thank you for letting me have that gate!

1 Like

No problem!

I can’t wait for this flyout!

1 Like

If any of you saw my Medford event earlier, you may have seen me point out that Alaska’s Los Angeles route isn’t run too often. On flightradar it’s not listed in the departures or arrivals, so I cannot yet confirm that Eugene has the same thing, but i doubt it’s been cancelled. As the event start time gets closer, I’ll be looking into it further

Just an FYI

1 Like

Thanks for the info

1 Like

Let’s get some more sign ups for Eugene

1 Like

Gates A1 and A5 remain untaken! If neither of the routes and aircraft I supplied ring your bells, then take a look on the route map, Flightradar24 or another flight tracking website to get yourself a route idea, and it may just work! There’s a number of routes to pick from!

Small bump

I know they are flying to psp from rdm. I don’t know about eug though.

Redmond, Eugene and Santa Rosa. :)

1 Like

and i believe some of those should be starting this month, if i’m not mistaken

1 Like

@AIDAN101 is it possible to switch this to Training Server? If it’s on TS, I would love to provide ATC

1 Like

I don’t see me moving it over, because as I try to find what kind of events I’d like to run I’m trying to have a balance. One expert, one training. Medford is on TS, and Eugene here is on ES.

Although depending on how tomorrow goes, there may be an opportunity for Eugene ATC. I won’t say more as not to get hopes (if any) up, but not shoot them down

1 Like

a small bump with no other purpose but to, y’know, bump this topic

1 Like

Bump from three days no activity

Let’s get some signups!