Denver

Come out to Denver now for a challenging experience! Visibility is very low due to an early season mini-snowstorm, only 0.40 KM. Combined with the mountains and extremely low visibility it’s going to be very hard (yet fun and challenging) to see where you’re going. I got disoriented twice so far and I had to rely on the map to get to the runway. When I took off, I was only 688 feet above ground when it disappeared from view.

16 Likes

I’m on my way now! Sounds fun!

2 Likes

See you there! This will be fun…

1 Like

That sounds fun!just a little moment.

1 Like

Aw man! I really want to fly but I’m in school and don’t have a free period which is in a few hours. I hope it stays like that until then.

1 Like

Just landed in Colorado Springs. Conditions are pretty much the same as Denver, maybe slightly better. I had to break protocol and taxi to the gate with strobes+landing lights on due to a good amount of other aircraft being on the airport. I couldn’t see more than about 900 feet in front of me, and on final approach the runway appeared like 5 seconds before touchdown. Thank God for ILS!

2 Likes

I’ll be there after I finish my flight in Hawaii. Ill be in the a320 united going from KASE which will be a challenge

2 Likes

I am in the middle of the storm right now

what server isn’t everyone on

expert server if you cant just goonTS1

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.