Denver to Seattle in 10 replay screenshots

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
COLORADO TO WASHINGTON

A very good day to you IFC at a typically busy FNF HUB. We’re heading over to the seaport city of Seattle today with thanks to the excellent ATC services at Denver, and of course all those involved in keeping the well oiled machine rolling.

Lamentably this very aircraft, N328NB, has been parked up since March this year but not today. We’ll be spooling up those 2 CFM International CFM56-5A5 engines again and keeping it moving.

This Airbus A319-114 has been going since Northwest took delivery of it in 2001 and it pains me (like it does lots of others) to see it and so many planes parked up doing nothing at the moment. Well thanks to Infinite Flight, we can get it back up there, at least at least in a simulated way!

The flight took us over the states of Wyoming, Idaho and down into Washington and of course the pilot had to get the camera out as well…

Good times.

Departure: KDEN (Denver International Airport, Colorado, USA).
Arrival: KSEA (Seattle–Tacoma International Airport, Washington,USA).
Flight time: 2 hours 38 mins
Server: Expert.

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight changes to the light and contrast and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

19 Likes

Nice photos

1 Like

Awesome photos, @Helmethead! I love the photo of the landing gear, haven’t seen that angle much before.

1 Like

Thanks @Butter_Boi - a bit of free cam experimentation.

Haha, that first shot reminds me of a picture that I took not too long ago on the same route.

(With less traffic, of course)

Beautiful shots! ✌️

1 Like

Amazing photos. That 9th shot is nice. I like it!

1 Like

Cheers, that one was using some different free cam angles 🎥

1 Like

nice picture of southwest. beautiful love it