Denver route

Which would be a great route in the Denver region? One with maybe hard approaches or something like that. What plane as well.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You can’t go wrong with KDEN-KASE, but KDEN-KEGE is great too, and you could take a larger plane like a 757. KDEN-KMTJ is also a great one, since it is long. That one could be done with really any aircraft too!

KASE is the IF reinowned airport due to its approaches, but the largest plane that can realistically go there is an ERJ. KEGE also has a nice approach and you can take up to 757s there. Routing should be from KDEN or KCOS to any of those. There are some great municipal fields aswell. I like Lake Co. but no one else probably will

Also to make things more difficult. Adjust your weight / balance, and change the time of day. If you fly in solo, adjust the weather to increase turbulence, wind gust wind speed, and wind direction.

If you really need some challenges to cheer yourself up, try KGEG-KSAE with commercial jets. I did that twice; once in A320 and the other time in C750. Love the challenge ;-))

BTW, I did limit the weight/balance to minimum, though.

Montrose is good.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.