Denver flyout event | United A320 | DEN-MSO

Hey IFC!
So today, I attend a terrific event hosted by @den.aviation and his home airport of KDEN. It was one of the most fun events yet!
I planned to fly UVAL for the event, but the thing was last night my pilot was still in PHLI, and with the wrong plane for the event. So I had to haul butts back to mainland US to make it to denver in time. First was LIH-SFO in the 738, I switched planes to the A320 at SFO, flew SFO-SLC, then this morning flew SLC-DEN and landed just 45 minutes before the event started. And before I send event pics, thanks again to @Luke_Sta for controlling at the event!
Alrighty, here are the pictures of my flight from Denver CO, to Missoula, MT.
Rotation from DEN runway 25

Right turn towards the north

Half way there Wing view

Making my favorite all time Montana approach

Touch down on Missoula runway 30

Parked at the gate

Thanks for viewing!
Vote for you favorite (Excluding the NAV chart)!

0 voters

8 Likes

Very nice pictures!

And Happy Birthday!

1 Like

I did that exact approach into MSO yesterday! It’s a fun one. Nice shots.

1 Like

Love the second one great job!

1 Like

Ever been to Missoula? Most people don’t know the proper approach, so did you do the totally awesome thing of looking at the approach charts before the flight?
It’s like watching people fly a straight in approach at KLGA 31, rather than making the expressway approach. It drives me nuts when people fly into an airport without any background knowledge!

2 Likes

I’ve never been to Missoula IRL, but I made sure that I followed that chart when I flew in yesterday. Did MSP-MSO.

1 Like

In the DL A321? Thats a good one

Nice pics! I was sad i couldn’t attend. i’m sure it was fun!

1 Like

Btw, off topic, but happy birthday to you, @Jack_Q!

1 Like

Nice pictures!!

2 Likes

Returning my A320 back to denver now.

1 Like

Happy birthday! Great pics, that event looked fun!

1 Like

Thanks @Butter_Boi! Y’all should try flying into Missoula or anywhere in Montana everywhere is very pretty

1 Like