Dennis_preuss ATC tracking thread Open KFLL (closed)

Hey guys come around for some t&g’s ore whatever :D i will open 1 hour or longer.
Currently KFLL

3 Likes

• Told me to cross runway way too early
  • No pattern instructions – except for the “I’ll call your base”
  • Really late with the turn base instruction
    Other than that, good controlling. Sorry I got a call while turning lol
4 Likes

Did you come from different airport or had a runway change if you were flying Patterns all you need is a sequence but if you requested runway change you need a pattern or if their inbound for landing/T&G

2 Likes

Just patterns – and requested a runway change.

2 Likes

He should’ve gave a Pattern Instruction on the runway change but only a sequence on normal patterns on same runway

1 Like

Hey BluePanda900
I told you to cross runway early because ther was no traffic, IFATC’s do that also often when ther is no traffic, i told you turn base late because i want to takeoff the 2 airplanes at the ground waiting for takeoff but thank for the criticism i make it better next time :D.

3 Likes

Yeah that was my mistake because i dont know befor that i have to give pattern instruction at a runway change.

2 Likes

I know – just thought it was a little too early.

Yup, that was an effective use of the command, no issues there – you just should’ve given me a pattern entry after the runway change.

1 Like

Yeah that i make next time better. The think is i dont knew befor that i have to give pattern instructions after a runway change.

2 Likes

Hi man,

Make sure to put “(Closed)” in the title of your topic. At the time is of this comment it says now open. which of course isn’t the case. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

2 Likes

Thanks i make first time an topic i thougt i enough when i put the close in my first post :D.

1 Like

I open KFLL at South Florida region. Come around everyone is welcome :D.

1 Like

Hey guys !
I opened KLGA ( la guardie ) at the New York region. Come around for some t&g’s ore whatever :D. Feedback is appreciated.

1 Like

Roger I’ll be there for some patterns :)

1 Like

I closed now thanks to everyone how was there :D.

I opended PHNL at Hawaii region come around :D. T&g’s appreciated.

I opened KTPA ( south florida ) guys come around for some t&g’s or whatever.

Hey Guys i opened again KFLL at South Florida. T&G’S allowed. Feedback appreciated :D.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.