Denied

So I can‘t enter the Expert Server anymore because I have more than 5 ghosts in the past monthy, what doesn‘t make sense. What can I do to get back on the ES?

Thanks

You will have to wait until the first ghost you have is out of the time frame

5 Likes

May I suggest you check #tutorials as well and read up specifically on how to use atc. Five ghosts is an awful lot of ghosting, especially within one month.

5 Likes

Another quick tip… don’t get ghost so many times. It’s the expect server. Get to know the in and outs!

4 Likes

You clearly did to many things wrong. If you dont want as strict then i suggest Training server. The Expert server is for professional flying

1 Like

You are actually going to have to wait a year from when you got the first one.

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/expert-server-requirement-changes/175608/417?u=usa007

2 Likes

Nah.
It’s a max of 5 for the past 365 days.
That means that if the first one he got was 360 days ago, he will have 4 ghostings in 6 days and therefor be eligible for Expert again.

2 Likes

A thanks for the clarification. So once you are at 5 you are donzo for the next year.

No, it means you’re “donzo” (whatever that means) until your first one rolls off.
Unless you’ve managed to receive 5 reports in one day, which is technically impossible… it’s always less than a year.

6 Likes