@DeltaFlyer99's ATC Tracking Thread [PASSED PRACTICAL]

I aspire to become IFATC someday, hoping to control the skies of Infinite Flight in a safe manner. I’ll be updating this thread regularly with any new places I’ll be controlling.

Here’s an Example:
Server: TS2
Airport: KPDX
Estimated Time: (This is the amount of time I will be online for)

Please leave me honest feedback, I really would appreciate it.
Make sure to put the topic as “Watching” so you are notified when I go online!
Thanks, everyone!

Okay, here’s my first time using this thread!

Server:TS2
Airport: KPDX (Ground and Tower)
Estimated Time: 30-45 minutes

Make sure to leave some feedback!
EDIT: Closed

Geez my phone just died. Okay. I didn’t get to finish my pattern. But I do have one thing to point out. (Was the F-22, N-TEXAS)

• Right after takeoff, I said I’m remaining in the pattern, you don’t have to give me a pattern entry into the runway. You told me to “enter right downwind, runway __”. Since I departed remaining in a pattern, you don’t need to issue me a pattern entry. That should only be used for things like an entry from a transition or a runway change, which I asked for, and you gave me. The format for the runway change was good.

• Send me a message when you’re doing another one of these, I’ll stop by.

Alright, thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

One more thing, format your title like:

DeltaFlyer99’s ATC Tracking Thread [OPEN @ KPDX]

Then when you close, edit your title to:

DeltaFlyer99’s ATC Tracking Thread [CLOSED@KPDX].

This way other people can tell if you are open or not, and at which airport. :)

1 Like

I think I’ll try TNCM this time.

Airport: TNCM (Tower only, there is no ground frequency)
Estimated time: 1 hour

Feedback is always appreciated!

Coming out now

You need to sequence then land. You’re not telling anyone who to follow or what order they are to land. You’re over controlling due to this having to use commands like turn base, extend downwind, or maintain slowest practical speed. These should be used to fit in departures from your airport. Right now I’m having to extend the whole length of cone even though there is no one ahead of me. Commands in general need to be faster.

Alright, thanks.

1 Like

For example right now I could be cleared number 2 to land. Or you could clear me number 1 because there is enough separation between me and inbound N303GT

1 Like

Transition is good. Altitude was a little high at 4,000. Airport elevation is 14ft with GA commencing pattern work at 1000ft and jets at 1500. Transition at 2500 would be optimal! Make sure to give all aircraft exit instruction for when they land.

Sure thing! I thought you were doing a touch and go however. Regardless, thanks for coming on down and for the feedback!

1 Like

Cleared for the option included landings, low flyovers, touch and goes, full stop.

1 Like

I’ll be heading online again this time.

Airport: PANC (Ground And Tower)
Estimated Time: 1 hour

As always, feedback is appreciated!

I’ll be online at KSAN for the time being.

Airport: KSAN (Ground and Tower)
Estimated Time: 1 hour
Remarks: Departing Runway 27, Landing Runway 27.

Sorry I quit out there. Coming back now. Great job. Because I am already in the pattern RWY 27 and you’ve already told me make right after my first clearance you do not need to keep telling me make right traffic.

Alright, thanks.

You’ve sequenced me. You now need to clear me. I left because you never cleared me. I would read over the ATC Manual. In addition next time choose an airport with multiple runways so you can practice runway changes and exit commands.

Alright, thanks again.

1 Like

Alright, that was good. It got a bit hectic at one time, but you handled it great. Good job.

1 Like