Delta Wide Body Aircraft At Orlando

I want to do a realistic flight from KMSP-KMCO and I want to fly a Delta wide body aircraft that is reworked. My options are between the 777-200ER, 777-200LR, and A350-900. Does anyone know if they flew into MCO? I have been seeing that Delta sometimes uses wide body aircraft for the MSP to Florida routes. Please let me know, thank you!

A350-900 is a good choice.

2 Likes

Delta’s sent the 777 a few times to MCO, but I’m not sure if they had scheduled flights.

I don’t think they’ve done MSP to MCO with those widebody aircraft though.

4 Likes

Only thing you get on this route is 767s and A330s, A350s and 777s barely even go to KMSP in the first place

2 Likes

Saw MSP-MCO serviced by an A339 earlier today, I’d just sub it with an A333 and work with that.

2 Likes

I’ll just wait for the rework and do it. I’m estimating about only 3 months 2 weeks left. Cant wait for it

1 Like

Would the A350-900 be realistic?

Perhaps, MCO is more than capable of handling an A350.

1 Like

MCO expert has arrived <——— that’s me.

So, for 2nd ultra realism, I would go with the A350 because that’s basically similar to the A330 Neo by the raccoon mask and the new aircraft. MCO can handle A350’s, they’ve gotten them from LATAM a few times in the summer

3 Likes

You must have something mixed up; that’s me.

But I do second what Mason said, that and the A333 work perfectly fine.

3 Likes

Well, I live in Minneapolis and usually to Orlando we just get 757s, 767s, and A330s. However, we get A350s to Amsterdam, Tokyo, and Seoul, as well as 777s before they were retired.

1 Like
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.