Delta Wallpaper

Does anyone has good Delta Air Lines wallpapers

You can always go onto JetPhotos or something similar, screenshot/download the image, and then use it as your wallpaper.

I took this picture at OSH if you wanna use it.

2 Likes

Go too the grocery store or a CVS something like that, Take a picture of the delta gift card, And then crop it and put it as your background

Nothing much of quality, but I had these two sitting in the albums. You’re more than welcome to use them however. Took these at SJC

8 Likes

757 at SJC? Was it a charter?

1 Like

I don’t recall. I took these prob 3yrs ago or so. I’ve got archives of tons of old photos that I unearth from time to time. Kinda like a time capsule. 😅

3 Likes

Has to be. No winglets.

2 Likes

Just because it doesn’t have winglets doesn’t mean it is a charter. I’ve been on tons of Delta B752’s without winglets.

2 Likes

Last one, also found a CS100 at SNA.

5 Likes

There are definitely non-charter flights on the wingletless 757s.

In fact, I’ve been on one. DL 356 (ATL-LIR) on July 21st, 2018 was operated by N674DL, according to my flight log. This airframe does not have winglets.
https://www.planespotters.net/airframe/boeing-757-200-n674dl-delta-air-lines/rq8gdr

2 Likes

Hm. I guess it is true that you learn something new every day.

1 Like

May I use it? It’s great.

1 Like

Sure!‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

I have lots of Delta wallpapers from my plane spotting trips. Please send me a message, and I can send you a few photos.

Cheers!

I could only find this, taken in Barcelona.

2 Likes

I have some 767 and 1 330 if you want

5 Likes

these are ok

i took them at KRDU

2 Likes

I used this as my background for half a year. Delta A321Neo at FLL with a sunrise

2 Likes

Delta pencil mid-summer at KJAC

8 Likes