Delta Virtual Official Thread | Together, We Soar | Over Five Years of Excellence

That’s an amazing thread. Well done guys, well done!

4 Likes

As a senior pilot in this VA, I can absolutely vouch for the level of commitment and excellence that staff and pilots strive for. Here are a few things new pilots can look forward to:

1. Excellent website for devices big and small
  2. Big route database, easily accessible and searchable on the website
  3. Plethora of routes - exactly matching the real Delta’s routes. Ultra long hauls to short regionals - you have it all. Includes partner routes as well in the form of Delta+
  4. Very easy Pirep filing process
  5. Regular, high quality events - both internal DLVA and Skyteam
  6. Pilot Academy
  7. Delta Private Jets service out of KCVG. Fly to any airport (seriously - any airport in the world that can accomodate a CCX) as long as its a private jet service from/through KCVG, just like the real airline
  8. Wide variety of planes to fly - including many, many routes on the famous 712 and 757s (#Rework what???)
  9. Dedicated, committed and responsive staff.

and last but not the least

1. A thriving, very active (and slightly crazy!) community of pilots

I am definitely glad and thankful I was once brought over to DLVA by another great veteran. There has not been one dull moment with this high quality virtual airline and it continues to surprise and excite!

THANK YOU!

19 Likes

I think you hit the nail on the head with your last point. The thing that drives DLVA is it’s community. It’s crazy, it’s diverse, it’s welcoming, it’s active, and there’s always something going on to make it fun

16 Likes

Nice thread guys.

3 Likes

Very nice new and improved thread! I am glad to be be apart of this amazing Virtual Airline, I am even more happy to be apart of the Event Team, we got some great things in the works.

~ DLVA053

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words all! We wouldn’t be where we are today without the support of our strong pilot family!

5 Likes

Thread looks stunnig! Cant wait to join your events!

2 Likes

Great thread from the oldest member DLVA

8 Likes

Nice new thread. Glad to be a part of this VA.

4 Likes

Once I’m 15 I’m totally applying if Delta is still around. I’ve been wanting to apply since I’ve seen Delta but I’ll have to wait a year till I can.

5 Likes

Great job on the new thread! Miss flying with y’all. All of the best!

6 Likes

Thanks sir! Always welcome back when able

2 Likes

Thanks to our new DLVA Event Team - we have our first official series from the group!

Make sure to get signed up and check out our DLVA Event System!

4 Likes

Delta Virtual is looking forward to the next edition of our Sky Team partner series! make sure you’re signed up today!

4 Likes

Hello, I applied for Delta Virtual 2 or 3 days ago now, and I still haven’t received an answer. Could I have one please 😅?
Or I need to use email ?

Hey there!

Including you, we’ve got six pilots waiting to join the VA. I expect y’all will be in shortly. Can’t give an exact timeframe, but it shouldn’t be too long.

See you in DLVA soon! 😄

7 Likes

DLVA is a great VA! I highly recommend joining it!

4 Likes

DLVA is awesome, just starting out with them and the community is great. Always something going on. @MDoor and staff does a great job in the pilot academy to get the new members started.

9 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @mike116119! The door is second to none in having DLVA pilots be the best out there!

1 Like

Delta Virtual continues to be at the forefront of the Infinite Flight Community as the VA marked another milestone on Wednesday, logging the 40,000th flight since the VA began keeping track nearly three years ago!

If you’re looking for a VA that is a family, is the most active, is the best place to grow your Infinite Flight skills, look no further than DLVA!

23 Likes