Delta Virtual Air Lines: A new DLVA soaring above all

Good to hear! I wonder if it will be a online booking website that looks like one from a real airline!

Idk we will have to wait and see.

We have a lot of special things coming in store for 2019! Look forward to a multitude of events, features, and more!
:)

Even events featuring KSJC?! :O

Well… I suppose… ;)
You’ll just have to wait and see!

That’s it, I’m applying right now.

Awesome man! I hope to see you on board with us in the future!

Our Two Year anniversary event is tomorrow! Will be an amazing, unique event. We got 38 total signed up!

Good to hear! We hope to see you soon! :)

With @r3life and @Omar_DeWindt at the Athens FNF

A brand new Sky Team is coming soon! We can’t wait to re-launch Sky Team to the IFC in what has been a very active on-going partnership between the active Sky Team VA’s on the IFC!

Things to look forward to:

• Sky Team Sundays - A new flash flight series coming to the IFC Soon!
  • Weekly codeshare partnership with member VA’s
  • Increased presence on the IFC from the Sky Team group overall
  • Increase collaboration between some of the best VA’s on IF that include @AF-KLM_VA, @Delta_Virtual, Alitalia, Saudi, Aeroflot, and Aeromexico, as well as future VA’s that are coming soon!

We can’t wait to show you whats inside the new Sky Team!

Come join us out of Seattle for Delta Destinations Vol. 5, featuring many transpacific routes!

We are now sponsoring @Luke_Sta’s KDTW Flyout! Check out all information here:

There’s a lot going on at Delta Virtual today! We have some exciting things coming soon with Sky Team! We have weekly events, including 2 public IFC events we are a part of as well as our series of “Soaring Around the World”, which continues on Tuesday evening!

How do I get the link to retake my test? Thanks DLVA!