Delta Unveils New Special Livery With All 90,000 Employee Names On The Aircraft

Okay… wow. This is an amazing livery.

This is Delta’s new “Thank You” livery on an Airbus A321. And… written on the “THANK YOU” are the names of all 90,000 Delta Air Lines employees.

This is pretty similar to American’s Stand Up To Cancer livery but that has 22,627 names.

Delta’s Press Release: https://news.delta.com/following-16b-profit-sharing-payout-delta-unveils-thank-you-plane-featuring-all-90000-employee-0

The custom “thank you” message featured on this Airbus A321 aircraft was designed, produced and installed in-house by Delta people. The process – which involved 48 custom decal panels – took more than a week to complete at the Delta TechOps print shop and hangar in Atlanta.

Happy Valentines Day.

70 Likes

That’s awesome that they’re recognizing all of their employees and what they do!

And I’m no marketing or painting expert, but wouldn’t this have been a lot simpler to do on 777/A350 where there’s more room for names?

4 Likes

Seems to be fitting just fine to me.

Yea but they have way more unused a320s available.

If this comes out in a 1/400 scale model. I’m fore sure getting it.

2 Likes

@Lil_Seedy_Boi The names will be microscopic dots 😂

3 Likes

I still like the livery, plus I’m trying to build up my delta collection.

This is all I have.

4 Likes

This is definitely a great livery! That’s great that there saying thank you to the employees! ☺️

Beautiful! Delta isn’t usually one to have special liveries, hopefully they will do more like this!

It’s nice to have your name painted on a plane 😊

Imagine someone getting hired after they painted it.

Very nice livery! Love the interaction between company and employees

2 Likes

I wish they’d done it more like Canadian’s employee livery on the DC-10 from back in the '90s (i.e. the entire fuselage covered with names) but this works too! Love it!

That’s…amazing

Is this plane GDPR compliant?

8 Likes

Wow! Keep going Delta, great to see this company and their management to employee and customer interaction.

I love this!! This is such a great idea! Kudos to Delta for making this lover!

Now you have to go fly on this @Hopperbolic

13 Likes

What does GDPR mean?

@Hopperbolic I dare you to try and find your name

That’s like asking, does Google work?

7 Likes