Delta orders 100 A321neos

As much as I will miss the 757, it’s kinda sweet to see them go for the a321n.
Some of you guys are saying it was a bad choice or that these aren’t good replacements, but you have to understand that any airline will do loads of studying and put a lot of thought into the orders. And it’s probably even more so for Delta, who hardly buy brand new planes. They probably did even more research than any other airline would have.

3 Likes

It’s great to see Delta finally let go of some of their extremely used and old aircrafts. While the 757 was a good aircraft it’s time to move on instead of hold on to it forever.

3 Likes

why?
Delta just got their normal A321CEO, what was the Boeing competing aircraft though anyway?

3 Likes

Ugh Delta needs more Boeing aircraft, please no more Scarebus.

3 Likes

Delta buys whatever aircraft are suited to them. They don’t think to themselves let’s buy planes for the sake of it that aren’t goign to suit our needs.

2 Likes

Absolutely agree. Just because Delta earns a lot in revenue, doesn’t mean they can buy whatever they want. There must be an economic reason they chose AIrbus over Boeing. Now, lets please not have this turn into a debate between Airbus and Boeing.

1 Like

I think in part and this is only speculation. Because of the Fiasco with the C Series and how Delta now has to pay Tariffs on those Aircraft thanks to Boeing. I wouldn’t be surprised if that had a hand in this decision. I’m not complaining by any means :)

Regards,

1 Like

I was also thinking that

1 Like

When a airline orders airbus plane

Airbus fanboys 😁 Boeing fanboys 😢

When a airline orders Boeing plane

Airbus fanboys 😢 Boeing fanboys 😢

4 Likes

Yeah that makes no sense but ok…😂

3 Likes

I’m really happy the 757 thingy is going away. Time to bring Airbus in! Also now Delta is my second favorite airline since I’ve flown recently with them and loved it! So this works out perfectly for me :)

1 Like

I’m sad about the B757’s going but I guess it’s time as they are getting pretty old.

1 Like

Great order! Congrats to both Delta and Airbus.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.