Delta ERJ-175 Best Seat to Film

Hello everyone!

In 2 months, I’m flying a Delta ERJ-175 operated by Republic. While I’ve looked at seat guru to find the best seats where the window isn’t misaligned, all seats in economy are misaligned or don’t have a window. Right now I have seat 13A, but I was seeing if anyone has flown a ERJ-175 on Delta operated by Republic and had a decent window alignment?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Embraer Windows are quiet round compared to those of other manufacturers, meaning you shouldn’t have a problem looking out of them or filming since they are so wide. No commercial aircraft I know has windows aligned with every seat since every airline differs in configuring their seat layout. Even when the window is partly blocked by the seat in front of you you should be able to install a camera. :)

2 Likes

The Captain’s seat obviously…

Seriously though it really depends on the planes age on how clear the window is. I flew on an ERJ this week and the window size was nice but had a number of scratches.

6 Likes

And the configuration of the specific airline…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.