Delta delivery.

Airbus won a hotly contested order from Delta Air Lines covering 100 A321neos powered by Pratt & Whitney PW1100G turbofans on Thursday, dealing the Boeing 737 Max 10 program a punishing blow and fueling conjecture over the residual effects of the U.S. manufacturer’s decision to pursue an anti-dumping case against rival airframe maker Bombardier. Schedules call for entry into service in the Airbus Cabin Flex configuration in the first quarter of 2020 and for deliveries to continue into 2023. Delta has chosen a three-class, 197-seat cabin layout and plans to use the new jets to replace its aging MD-90s, Boeing 757s and Airbus 320s. As if to emphasize commitment to U.S. jobs, Airbus said it would build most of the 100 A321neos at its plant in Mobile, Alabama.
Credit to ainonline.com

Hey this belongs in the #real-world-aviation category. Unfortunately you can not access that because you’re a basic user (TL1). Please wait until TL2 (Member) to post in #features, #real-world-aviation, #live:va, etc

Also, this is a duplicate topic :)

3 Likes

Sorry but it isn’t in the new topic categories and it won’t let me post one directly in.

Do you mean you cannot post in #real-world-aviation?

Yes I just realised I’m not tl2 so closing topic

1 Like

P. S. How do you delete a topic

You can’t, a moderator will do that for you shortly.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Welcome @William_Black ! Thanks guys :)

3 Likes