Delta Connection CRJ-900

I don’t ask for much but I definitely want this… The CRJ 900

3 Likes

Hmm, i have sent quite a bit of Delta livery requests being bumped, but none the less I would love this in a Crj rework.

2 Likes

The CRJ-900 has to be added. Especially this one…(can you tell by my name?)

3 Likes

Definitely agree, especially since your username is that. I’m guessing you fully support & voted for this? 😉

1 Like

Thought I’d bump this since the poll has been put up and it’s has 69% votes at the moment :)

2 Likes

Please add more substance to the feature request.

Ermm…this topic is almost a year old and, therefore, can no longer be edited so I don’t really see how the OP can add more substance… :|

Anyways, I still love regional jets and I definitely love the livery so this has my vote.

3 Likes

Come on Delta fans & regional jet lovers! 🙏 I hope you didn’t forget about it.

1 Like

Bumping this topic since the next update is the crj rework! Hope to see this livery added!

4 Likes

I think we need all the American liveries, American Eagle, Delta Connection, and United Express. 👍

1 Like

This is a great livery for the CRJ-900. I’m sure a lot of people would love flying this livery if it’s added!

2 Likes

This is definitely coming! Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Delta Connection CRJ-900= Confirmed ✅

Can’t wait everyone!

4 Likes

Did I miss something? I saw a Delta CRJ 700 picture posted from IF, not a -900.

I feel like American Eagle and Delta should be represented on all CRJs that they operate.

Maybe it was a 700 I wasn’t paying attention

1 Like

It was a 700… I didn’t know if a 900 picture was posted and I didnt see it.

1 Like

I would really love this as well as the -200!

4 Likes

It would be really nice to have this plane added in the next update. Delta operates some of their CRJ-900’s out of my local airport (KHPN). Definitely have my vote for sure!

2 Likes

I would like this plane,I see this flight everytime from Buffalo(KBUF) to John F. Kennedy(KJFK) and I would like to fly this myself

2 Likes

I can use this to fly the MSP-IAH route that I take very often in real life

2 Likes