Delta Connection CRJ-700 (Operation by ExpressJet)

So, I was quite surprised when noone requested the CRJ-700 with the Delta colors, so I decided to make one :).

The general information of the CRJ-700 can be found here. Anyway, Atlanta based ExpressJet airlines operates 33+ CRJ-700 aircraft with a similar seating/pax config. as the American Eagle and United Express ones.

Seat Width/Pitch:
Economy Class: 17.5 in./31 in
First Class: 18.5 in./35 in.
Accommodation: 65 passengers
Cruising Speed: 544 mph
Range: 1,939 miles
Engines: 2 General Electric CF34-8C1 (Jet)

The aircraft itself, is gorgeous in my opinion;

If you’re asking why they look so similar, its because they are, the only differences are the ending two letters in the reg. (XJ, CA, etc), and the text by the main exit, which typically says operated by expressjet airlines/ways.

I hope you guys all love this livery as much as I do, and I hope to see this in the sim!

I just removed almost all of the things I voted for to vote for this… Great aircraft, great livery.

Is this post positive enough for you?

4 Likes

Thanks Jacob, it’s a great looking bird.

2 Likes

Gotta love the Delta livery! Aren’t delta CRJ7’s also operated by GoJet?

3 Likes

Yes, you’re correct. I just didn’t want to take the idea from someone else who may have wanted to create a request for a GoJet CRJ series.

2 Likes

Soon we have nearly all possible Delta liveries!😁

5 Likes

The Delta Connection livery is a must have with the CRJ series! I rarely vote for feature requests but this one is an easy choice! I am hoping to fly with Endeavor Air when I’m older so I may very possibly end up flying a Delta Connection CRJ. :)

4 Likes

Thanks Matt. It really is a gorgeous plane :).

1 Like

I’ve flown on Delta connection a lot !! I like Delta and love the CRJ so much. If only we could get the authentic CRJ engine sound, that’d be awesome. You got my vote.

2 Likes

Might be included if CRJ wins the next aircraft vote

1 Like

There’s an infinite amount of these things at Laguardia. Therefore, I personally need this. :)

3 Likes

I want to have this delta airlines livery also, i feel on all regional jets the delta livery looks good.

2 Likes

Congratulations! The plane you have requested has been developed and will appear in the CRJ series update!

Regards, Qantas737guy.

4 Likes

Here’s Your Image :)

#JackBotReturns

5 Likes

@Balloonchaser Jackbot, you’re slacking a bit 😝

2 Likes

Confirmed. :)