Delta Boeing 757 ScreenShot

DAL 1819
πŸ›« KMSY ➑️ πŸ›¬ KATL
Expert Server

(Earlier today)
Safety down into Atlanta from New Orleans with a flight time of 1 hour. Beautiful view of the New Orleans, lovely view of Gulf of Mexico, awesome parallel landing with the Etihad Boeing 777-300, awesome departure of the CRJ and safety at the gate.

Excellent ATC service from @Gritz , @Adii, and @Rob_M.

24 Likes

Nice Pictures! However, this belongs in the #screenshots-and-videos category. Make sure to review the guidelines also to make sure everything is ok.

Done. Thanks for that. My apologies.

1 Like

Nice shots! Here you are from my perspective when you were intercepting with Etihad. Glad to hear you enjoyed the ATC!

2 Likes

This is my favorite airport to fly into/out of on the weekends! I live about 2 hours away from KATL IRL. It felt like a real experience because ATL uses the outer runways which is 27L/9R, 26R/8L, and 28/10 for arrival, and uses the inner runways which is 27R/9L and 26L/8R for departure. I know, I’m a nerd πŸ˜… but I truly enjoy this airport. Thank you for making it a realistic experience πŸ›«

3 Likes

I just went back through my replay and the CRJ pilot was @DeerCrusher πŸ‘€

2 Likes

Well that’s pretty fancy now isn’t it?! Great pics!

2 Likes

Thank you Captain πŸ›«

Ok I didn’t know you can open doors on a airliner in finfinte flight.

Depends what aircraft your flying. I believe only the Boeing 777 (all variants) and the Boeing 757 has animated doors.

Ok I got it thanks

1 Like

No problem Captain. Enjoy your day πŸ›«

1 Like

You too @Captain_Lewis I’ll be discussing with a few people about more liveries.

1 Like

Sounds good Captain πŸ‘Œ

1 Like

Thanks so bye!

A350: Is my cargo door a joke to you?

Sorry πŸ˜… I forgot all about the A350

1 Like

MD11F/DC10F: Are we a joke to you too?

Nice Job!!!

1 Like

Maaannn how many aircrafts did I miss??