Delta belly on Boeing 737-900

This should be on more planes than just the 739.

3 Likes

Delta VA would very much appreciate this feature! That’s a Vote for me! :)

4 Likes

UPDATE:

Delta orders an additional 10 Boeing 737-900ER aircraft! Bringing to a grand total of 130!

Source-

2 Likes

I just did some more research & found out that the first Delta belly was painted on the 737-900 so this would be perfect to add.

One other comment: this would be so cool to see when Global comes out & all of these planes at KATL. 😍🙌

1 Like

Does anyone know if this would require a 4K texture to complete?

1 Like

Previous devs have said adding text on the underbelly of older aircraft, e.g 737, would make the text would render poorly.

It’s based on certain aircraft whether it can be done or not I believe but hats up to the devs to comment on.

1 Like

I wonder if it’s possible? I wish someone that’s a staff member at IF could please answer this. (Especially since it was the first aircraft to have the Delta belly) 🤔 the new A321 has it 😍

1 Like

The older aircraft models such as the 737 don’t have the cabibilty to add this as they have a older rendering system. This will probaly come with a 737 rework.

3 Likes

Thank you for finally answering this

1 Like

Yes I’m bumping up this feature request, it deserves more votes! Come on Delta fans!

2 Likes

We know you want it, but it’s unlikely to be added until a 737 rework…

1 Like

It would be nice to see added! Although a cockpit rework is in order… #KeepClimbing #Tailstrikes

3 Likes

Don’t listen to negative people I think this would be a great addition

1 Like

I’m sure we’ll get this when the 737 family is reworked. Currently putting a delta belly text on would make it blurry and pixelated. Not great if you ask me.

2 Likes

That would be s nice small feature but there are other more important things on the waiting list

1 Like

I sure hope it’s (for lack of a better term) created on the 737 partial rework. Even the little things like this add so much realism & detail to the simulator.

2 Likes

I think one of the A320 has the delta airlines on the bottom as well.

2 Likes

Even though it wasn’t added during the light rework I’m still not giving up! 💪

1 Like

People should be able to request whatever they want. If you don’t agree then just ignore the post…

1 Like