Delta Announces New A220 SEA-SJC Route

Starting June 8 2019, Delta will fly the A220/BCS1 between SEA-SJC replacing the routes currently served by Compass (Delta Connection) E-175s

The inaugural A220 flights shuttle passengers between New York’s LaGuardia (LGA), Boston (BOS) and Dallas–Fort Worth (DFW), with Houston (IAH), Detroit (DTW), Salt Lake City (SLC), New York (JFK) and Minneapolis (MSP) set to join the parade by August.

If you will want to mimic the flights in IF, sadly you’ll have to substitute with the B717 or use the bigger A319

The Points Guy: Delta Attacks Silicon Valley to Seattle Route With A220 Launch.

5 Likes

@BigBert10 you’ll have a new bird in the house!

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the seasonal SJC-SEA route with the A220 :D (June 8-Nov 2) I seriously got to fly on this route
Meanwhile, SJC-SLC is getting year-round service with the A220 :D

Either way, can’t wait for this bird to fly to San Jose! :D
My last day of school is on June 7 and the inaugural A220 flight from SJC is on June 8. I really want to get to fly to Seattle on June 8. Hopefully, I can use my Delta gift cards to book this flight! :D

1 Like

I’m hoping for ATL-MHT on their A220’s, as we usually get the MD88, and an occasional A319, A320, or Boeing 717 on the route.

A Change to a new aircraft would make things more interesting, but sadly, our Delta flights to and from Atlanta only depart at 6am and arrive around 11pm EST, and it’s only one flight a day to Atlanta.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.