Delta Airlines Kicks Family Off Flight

Grow up guys. You guys do realize that all these crazy things happening on planes just started this year? It’s because with social media and everything more people are starting to notice and more people’s reactions can be seen. Because of this the media is gonna throw everything little thing about some mishap on an airplane because they know people like you are gonna go crazy about it even though it literally means nothing to you. It’s even more crazy to mean that you people generalize all airlines based in the United States on just a few unrelated events. I’m tired of seeing immature and unthought out comments.

3 Likes

The airline and customer relationship has gone down after he “United” incident. Just like the Chad guy says this wasn’t the start of issues like this. It has just been growing recently. And the media has made it seem like this stuff is new like a virus. Though sometimes these relationships make me sometimes worry about going on short flights. Lastly, I thought the #real-world-aviation category is a place where people can learn learn and talk about aviation. Not become the next news outlet for aviation. Maybe sure if there’s an incident like a crash or changes to airports and things of that sort then it would be ok.

4 Likes

Well, something we should note is that most passengers do not know about the rules we’ve all been saying. I think all the Airlines need to do a better job at communicating these rules instead of it being too late for the passengers.

Is it just me or is this beginning to happen a tiny bit too much now??

3 Likes

It’s the media. They blow things out of proportions and are happy to do so.

6 Likes

After the united incident, the media is able to do so easliy

1 Like

It’s like throwing meat out to starving vultures and jackals. They are only to pleased to make everyone upset with Airlines. I personally have never had an issue with any airline like this, the media makes it seem like this happened every week.

2 Likes

The airline has to do what it has to do. Media companies are just grasping at straws now. This will, as a pointless argument, go on for longer than its worth. An UPS plane crashed today but I bet that there will be a quick investigation and it’ll be left. It’s pathetic. As holidays and travel grows, the planes don’t. It’s inevitable that this sort of thing will happen but people need to learn to accept it

2 Likes

3.1 m views for this on the good olde YouTube. But why?

Wow this is horrible!!! Like @Aussie_Wombat said:

4 Likes

That flight attendant should have never threatened to take the kids away from the parents and she should have maybe asked the CSA if they approved the name change for the child.
No flight attendant would have gotten away with talking to me like that

3 Likes

What’s next off the list? American?

3 Likes

there’s already been the stroller incident on american

1 Like

Airline complaints are a big hot button right now, the media is gobbling up and regurgitating every story they can find. Still, it’s unfortunate to read this from Delta. When we flew Delta with our infant we payed for a seat for him. The flight attendant certainly should be trained and capable of handling the situation better than described in the post. To offer my own personal counter perspective on Delta, they went above and beyond to accommodate my family and I during the power outage.

4 Likes

I personally feel like these specific kind of threads overall mostly invite and or promote negative criticism as well as arguments to the #real-world-aviation category in general as a whole.

3 Likes

It must be Frontier or Spirit next then!

1 Like

LOL, all I have to say is at least it’s not United

1 Like

I’m really getting sick of the media nitpicking every single incident that happens in Airlines like it doesn’t happen all the time…

2 Likes

I agree with you. It’s just a hot topic right now. Once the next cell phone video comes out they’ll be jumping all over something else. It’s not like people are going to stop flying, right? I know I’m not. If asked to give up my seat I’ll kindly negotiate for a better one on another flight :-)

1 Like

Very true. Good reasoning!👍🏻

1 Like