Delta Airlines | DCA-LAX | Boeing 757-200

Hey IFC!
Yet another great 757 route. In real life in June 2019, I flew SLC-DCA on a DL-757 and boy was it a cool flight.

Server: Expert

Callsign: Delta 317

Route: Washington Ronald Reagan KDCA - Los Angeles KLAX

Feast your eyes
Our ride

Blasting out of the nation’s capital

Climbing high

Most of Delta’s 757 have winglets but the one I took irl didn’t have them which was odd

Reached cruise

The Grand canyon! Always a great sight to see when flying into LAX

Approach

Final 24R

Safe landing in LAX!

Max power takeoff and landing movie (good headphones highly recommended)

I hope y’all enjoyed!
19 Likes

Wow someone who actually lands realistically on 24R!
Lol cool pictures

4 Likes

Right!! They always land on 25R for some reason

2 Likes

Yeah it’s really annoying lol

2 Likes

Great work!! Work on that aileron deflection so that way the wing doesn’t dip when you use the rudder. Trust me, I was doing the same thing when I first flew the 757 on open beta. Question for you, how did you share your video from google drive?

1 Like

I believe in real life there is an ops where it’s late on the evening and there isn’t a lot of traffic where they use 25R for both takeoff and landing. I could be wrong though.

2 Likes

I believe I’ve seen heavies come in on 25R (on YouTube 😂) but that’s it.

1 Like

Dude i really appreciate this i recently moved to DC and i love spotting at gravelly points, and the 757 is my favorite plane so thank you and the photos were amazing great job

1 Like

Fantastic photos! Really enjoyed see them

1 Like

I upload the file to Google drive from iMovie, then I go to details and activity and change the view permissions to “view” which means that anyone with the link can view the file. I just copy that link into the topic.

1 Like