Delta Airlines B757 Trip Report

Hi everyone I was a Delta 757-200 yesterday to Los Angeles, I hope you like my second trip report, it was a great flight from Orlando. Flight time was 5 hours 10 minutes long. I gotta say it was awesome even seating in Economy! Let’s go!

First off I’ll love to show you the economy seats it was really comfortable. Pretty nice

Next up was the in flight entertainment, it was a big touch screen lots of movies and games, also had some music to wish was good.

Also the legroom was pretty good I wasn’t hitting the front seat ether probably because I’m not super tall 🤣but anyway the Comfort Plus has more legroom than Economy but it was still pretty good room.

Finally the snacks came my favorite 🤣 I got my favorite cookies and Apple juice with it pretty good.

And finally landed at LAX after 5 hours, I took a pic of our airplane that we flew on

Well that’s it I hope you enjoyed my trip report, overall it was good also the cabin was nice and clean to, and the service was awesome 👍🏽Definitely one of my favorite airplanes to go on to, anyway thanks for stopping by please leave me feedback! 👍🏽👋🏽😀

23 Likes

Nice trip report! I love those Biscoff cookies 🍪! Both AA and Delta have them!

4 Likes

Thanks @snoman Those cookies are my favorite 👍🏽🤣

2 Likes

Glad you enjoyed flying us 😀

1 Like

I still think a proper meal should be served. 5 hours is a long time.

Delta is the best! Along with Singapore

3 Likes

Very well made trip report! I am flying a Delta 757-200 in January!

2 Likes

Thanks, that’s cool 👍🏽😁

1 Like

Those cookies are awesome, I get them because Westjet has them. Great report!

1 Like

awsome report I LOVE THE COOKIES THAY ARE TO DIE FOR

Biscoffs. Yes.

1 Like

Welcome to my hometown! I’ve flown the Delta 757 countless amount of times!

2 Likes

Looked like an enjoyable flight! :)

1 Like

Thank you @infiniteflight_17 I appreciate it this was my third time on the 757 👍🏽🤣and @ThomasThePro it was really nice 👍🏽😁

2 Likes

Nice trip report brother looks very good indeed😃

1 Like

Thanks @Kevinsoto1502

1 Like

Nice trip report. I really like the 757

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.