Delta Airlines Airbus A321

This is the remake topic from Delta Airbus A321.

Delta A321

Delta a321 is the latest livery on delta’s a320 family aircraft. Delta ordered 87 of these which deliveries will end until 2021. This aircraft will replace the MD-88 and older Boeing 757-200.

Picture Credits.

Picture by: Kyle McKinlay, Jetphotos

Delta Airlines

Delta Air Lines, Inc. Commonly referred to as Delta, is a major American airline, with its headquarters and largest hub at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia.

Airbus A321

The Airbus A321 is a member of the Airbus A320 family of short- to medium-range, narrow-body, commercial passenger twin-engine jet airliners manufactured by Airbus.

Why do I want this livery?

• Its a great livery to fly around the U.S.

• Livery looks beautiful on the a321.

• Its the latest Airbus a320 family aircraft.

• And because I live in Atlanta and I spot this everyday.

Great request! Got my vote. Wonder why old one was closed 🤔

3 Likes

Because it was old and didn’t had much infomation. Thanks for your vote though :-)

2 Likes

But the other one had over twenty votes…

Either way, I’ll place my vote here again. Along with the JetBlue a321, I would really like to see this

2 Likes

I know but if someone who comes to see the post, he/she would like to see the information about the aircraft/livery not how many votes does it have.

For example: if you want to get a new phone, you would most likely search its new functions, information, etc… Not just looking at how many people have already bought it.

I know that developers look into how many people have voted on the request (that’s why we got votes for…) But giving imformation also motivates them to add it also. Just saying :)

I Appreciate your vote.

1 Like

That is totally fair. You did a hell of a job making the new thread. I just wished the other votes could be moved some how.

Either way, I have a good feeling this livery will make it into IF.

2 Likes

Your wish is granted

2 Likes

21 votes in 8 hours? This is impressive! In fact, I’ll make mine the 22nd.

2 Likes

Ikr IF community is amazing. And thanks for your 22nd vote :) lets show some love to this livery.

5 Likes

this might already be confirmed, because the last thread was closed soooo lets be on a look out!!!

1 Like

The other topic was closed because I wanted to remake it and does not have nothing to do with this livery being confirmed.

1 Like

yes you are right but they never gave a reason on why it was closed. it was on topic and friendly so I guess we will see if they close this one as well! you have my vote!

2 Likes

Just voted for this; this is on the top of my wishlist; I truly hope it’s added, there’s only one North American livery on the A321 (American)

American: 319 (including orders)
Delta 222/322 (including orders/options)
Jet Blue 126 (including orders)

Delta would be the largest operator of the A321 in the USA if they take delivery of the additional 100 options. Nevertheless even with the current confirmed orders, they are the 2nd largest North American operator.

1 Like

Yeah man we really need more American liveries and delta’s livery looks good on a321. thanks for your vote :)

2 Likes

Just dropped a vote on by here would love to see this!

3 Likes

I just voted I hope we get the both the a320 and a321 we should sense it seems like Delta is going all Airbus lately

2 Likes

Wow! thanks guys for the support.

2 Likes

Yeah the a320 also looks good with delta’s livery. I could use it for flights that I still do with the a319

wish i could put all of my votes into one thread to vote.

2 Likes

I totally agree! I would definitely do that for this feature request! Maybe that can be an option someday?

1 Like