Delta Airlines A320

I’m honestly very surprised that this plane hasn’t been requested yet 😂

Not my photo https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:N366NW_(7896577298).jpg#mw-jump-to-license

46 Likes

😍Another Delta livery? What is there not to love. I feel like the delta livery suits the A320 better than it does on the a319 and a321.

16 Likes

Really? We don’t have this? Huh, I was sure we had it, besides that it would be cool to have in IF.

11 Likes

Any Delta livery I fully support! I’d prefer to have the Airbus A321, if I could just request one, but this is cool too 😍

8 Likes

I think we only have it on the a319

4 Likes

I am in full support of this livery! The Delta A320 is a fantastic plane.

9 Likes

I’m getting upset at looking at the small little a319 delta airlines all the time. Full support!

8 Likes

At my local airport (KRDU) this plane flies to Salt Lake City everyday. Sometimes they use it to Atlanta; normally Minneapolis & Detroit. This plane w/ this livery is beautiful 🤗

5 Likes

Yes! Absolutely yes! I love DAL’s A320s

5 Likes

Putting this back up there and I’m still surprised that this plane hasn’t been suggested before this lol

4 Likes

This is needed, Beautiful shorty

4 Likes

that could nice to fly with it all around the USA ! cool !

2 Likes

Flown in this in real life be fun to have it added to IF!

4 Likes

This would be amazing to have in IF! (To bad i don’t have any remaining votes left)

3 Likes

This would be amazing in IF. Only if I had one more vote left. :)

2 Likes

Really love the Delta A320

3 Likes

This would be great but sadly this isn’t very popular

3 Likes

Well the 321 delta livery is coming so it’s not that bad

2 Likes

The a 321 is confirmed :) Is that enough? :P

5 Likes

Was planning on doing this flight today (as I was on it and got the FPL from the Captain) and realized we don’t have it in IF! I would love to see this bird in the sim.

3 Likes