Delta Air Lines A220-100

I created one for the -300. Keep this for the -100.

2 Likes

Is IF even gonna add the -100 variant? I think a lot of people voted for this request because they wanted the Delta A220-300. To save confusion, it would be better to just rebrand this thread to the -300 variant.

Again. I already created the -300 topic.

1 Like

Well the name literally says -100, so no confusion

1 Like

It didn’t say Delta A220-100 before. I know it because it was MY topic. It was just Delta A220 before. Then when the A220 go announced this post got a ton of votes. However many people likely voted for this post thinking it was the -300 variant before the post got edited to say -100.

If you’ve seen AviatorDan’s recent video, he announced that the A220 was coming to IF.

He hasn’t announced any liveries but he confirmed that it’s coming sometime in the future.

That wouldn’t work since there is an existing Delta A220-300 thread. If you were to change this then it will become a duplicate. If you leave it the way it is right now, it’s not since those are two different variants.

1 Like

How do you know that? It has not been announced where it is is the 100 or 300 so maybe they were just voting because they want this to come?

1 Like

Also this topic was created when their first A220, a -100, had just left the paint shop

2 Likes

Because of this just leave it as the -100 ok?

1 Like

The picture is literally an A220-100. Furthermore, a -300 thread already exists.

1 Like

For reference with the A220-100.

4 Likes

This is getting as iconic as A350 energy that we had years ago✨
Nice to have this dev timeline of the A220 🔥

I haven’t been an active player since 2019 but just got a new iPad Pro 12.9 2021 and got my pro and back now would really like to to see the new microbus 100 as an aircraft

1 Like

The CS100 is not planned at this time. In an effort to preserve precious votes this topic is closed. If development is confirmed at a later date, livery requests for that aircraft will be permitted.

This feature request has been closed and all votes returned to their users so that they can be used to vote on other features they would like to see in-app.

1 Like