Delta airlines, and airline that is generally focus towards attracting business travelers has moved to leisure approach to their new routes. Deception Sumption is because they think, along with many other airlines that leisure will be the first type of travel to recover. Without further ado, here is what will be added to their network:
- New York LaGuardia (LGA) – Hilton Head, South Carolina (HHH)
- New York LaGuardia (LGA) – Key West, Florida (EYW)
- New York LaGuardia (LGA) – Myrtle Beach, South Carolina (MYR)
- New York-JFK – Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts (MVY)
- New York-JFK – Nantucket, Massachusetts (ACK)
I think this is very ambitious for them, and I’m excited to see whether this will succeed or fail.