Delta A330-900neo

Delta Airlines A330-900 Feature Request

Hello IFC!

With the A330NEO now confirmed in Infinite Flight and coming in a future update, I decided to make a feature request on one of the best known operators of the aircraft, Delta Airlines!

As it stands currently, Delta has 11 A330-900’s in their fleet with an additional 26 on order from Airbus, these aircraft are found commonly on routes from their hubs in places like Seattle, New York, and Atlanta.

A little bit of info about the Delta Airlines:

And a little bit of info about the aircraft:

I’d love to see this livery come to IF, as it would make for some awesome flights out of Delta hubs such as mentioned at the top, if you would like to see this livery, make sure to click the “Vote” button at the top of your screen!

Voted ! I love this livery :D

2 Likes

Thanks for the vote!

1 Like

Out of votes butttt this is 🥵🥵🥵

1 Like

Agreed, probably my favourite aircraft in the DL livery!

1 Like

Actually, I love All Delta Liveries.

We Need This!

Unfortunately, I am Out of Vote…

4 Likes

Lovely picture! Agreed, hope to see this in-game soon

Voted. This livery definitely needs to be added.

1 Like

I’m fresh outta votes, but I support this completely, and would be SHOCKED if it didn’t come

1 Like

Thanks for the support!

1 Like

I know, but it’s never bad to play it safe!

1 Like

I doubt this won’t come. Delta is a very popular livery. I’m also out of votes :(

5 Likes

Like I said, never bad to play it safe :)

1 Like

Definitely need this one. Saw it in Seattle a few months ago.

3 Likes

I won’t vote because I think given the amount of operators of the A339 it’s a no-brainer that they’ll add it anyways, but I support this request, the livery is simply beautiful!

5 Likes

Looks awesome!

Agreed, one of the best out there!

I put posted a page on my Facebook.

Gate A, KSEA/SEA.

I have my pic from iPhone XR, for Delta Air Lines (N406DX) Airbus A330-900neo leave from Seattle to Amsterdam last on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 13:55 pm.

3 Likes

Hope this livery gets added!

1 Like

Knowing that the A330-900NEO is coming, I have no doubt in my mind that the Delta Livery will be arriving.

I am extremely happy and will be doing every A339Neo flight from Seattle!

1 Like