Delta 757 Without Winglets

How gorgeous 🤩

1 Like

I know the feeling 🥺

1 Like

I appreciate the support!! @KSS

@Infiniteflight_sju Old and ugly is the wrong terminology… Retro and original fit better 😉 Personally, none of the new planes catch my eyes. Other than the 737 max and maybe the A320 family neo’s, they can keep all the new stuff. I think Boeing should start back producing 757’s and 767’s with updated avionics. For example, they could convert the 75/767’s built for cargo, and turn them into passenger airliners. I think they could pull it off. Also, they should bring back the 764 as well. All they needed was to update avionics, engines, and a few cabin updates and they would’ve been set. (For all their older models) They keep trying to advance technology and end up messing the planes up. That’s just my opinion though 🤷🏾‍♂️

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Can we get to 10 votes in one day??

possibly… If we have enough people who want this.

1 Like

Well hopefully, people will like to have this in the game

For my opinion its looks better with winglets 😄

Calu

1 Like

It’s 50/50 for me…

How though

There’s no valid explanation lol

Especially when the 757 was before the 777
Also why don’t people like no winglets. Looks cool

2 Likes

I like the one without winglets. Especially during takeoff and gear retraction 🤩. I would love to mock some charter flights with this plane!!

1 Like

I agree that it would be cool to have delta without winglets; however, I think that before multiple of the same liveries are added, devs should add some other liveries because there is a limit to how many they can add to the game for storage purposes (I think).

1 Like

That’s a very fair opinion. A counter offer would be to add a feature that would allow you to choose what kind of winglets you want on your plane. Scimitars, split scimitars, winglets, sharklets, etc.

1 Like

I would like to see this be added as a feature request for all aircraft that may have winglit variations. I have used all my votes on other topics but I would look through my votes and find one for a feature to make it an option across all planes!

2 Likes

If you guys are interested, help me voting I’m this thread to make this happen!

I was aboard in one of these Delta no-winglet 757s from Orlando to Atlanta. I hope it gets added one day.

2 Likes

Here’s the one I took over a year ago with Delta 757 with no winglets landing at Jacksonville from Atlanta. Would love to see this on Infinite Flight.

Delta airlines 757-200 hard landing at Jacksonville international airport - YouTube

1 Like

I was on one from Atlanta to Orlando back in June. Wouldn’t it be funny if we flew the same day just different routes 😂

2 Likes