Delta 757-300

I looked a lot and I haven’t found this so take a look at this pencil✏️

http://theflight.info/boeing-757-300-delta-airlines-photos-and-description-of-the-plane/

31 Likes

Wow, I’m suprised no one has requested it… Maybe add a little more information about it rather than just a picture (also maybe make the picture larger). In general the 757 needs a rework! And this’d be a great livery for it.

6 Likes

Anything with Delta in a feature request I fully support 😉 . I flew on one of these from KLAS to KATL.

6 Likes

On the inside how long does it feel

1 Like

It felt very long! I was in 23F 😉 It also took longer to board than the 767-300[not complaining just an observation] (Domestic version: which holds 27 more passengers than the 757-300) it’s true about the single aisle boarding & de-boarding, yet once you’re in there it’s absolutely amazing & worth the wait. It’s quite a treat to fly in this aircraft, especially since only 55 were built.

3 Likes

Love me a good delta giraffe, I approve!

3 Likes

The pencil is amazing. Best aircraft ever. No, seriously, I love it. Delta is amazing as well, so why not combine them?! Great feature request.

6 Likes

The quality of that pencil is amazing, what brand? In all seriousness, this plane looks fantastic!

4 Likes