Deleted the app by mistake. What should I do next?

Well.

I made the biggest mistake of my life.

I was trying to reinstall the app, and I accidentally deleted the app.

I don’t think I can make a comeback from this, unless someone has a solution.

Please provide some assistance.

You can redownload it if you accident deleted it

5 Likes

I deleted all the data as well. Would that make a difference?

Now the store states I have to pay 5 usd again

When you redownload the app, it will recognize that you had a previously-associated account with your device, allowing you to login with one tap. Really the only things you lost were your settings and the aircraft downloads, however, your settings can be changed and each livery will be downloaded when you start a flight.

Check under your “purchased” tab in your app store and see if it appears for you there. It did the same thing for me in the sense that I was prompted to pay $5 again, but I could download it from my “purchased” tab (I bought it on a different Apple ID).

2 Likes

It’s actually preferable that you delete the app before installing the update. Far from the biggest mistake of your life.

1 Like

I can’t find the “purchased” tab in the app store.

Are you on iOS or Android?

I’m on IOS

In the app store, press on the “Today” tab on the bottom (it really works with any except for “Search”). Then, tap on your profile picture in the top right. From there, there should be a “Purchased” button under your name.

If you still can’t find it in the Purchased window, make sure you’re signed in with the same Apple ID which you used to purchase the app.

Ok, I think I figured it out. Thanks for the help, really grateful for it!!!

2 Likes

No problem! Glad it all worked out.